Web Analytics
A grade 25k Coins

News:

Main Menu

A grade 25k Coins

Started by Biolo_idiota, May 30, 2010, 11:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biolo_idiota

Im not sure what the hell is going on but I just onticed that A grade price is not 25k Gold coins.

Since the start it was incrased 3-4 times Im farming A grade coins in PT FK since im 56~ now Im almost 70 on my Destro and I have only 6k.
I were making trains going to catas etc all the time PT FK..

How can I get 25k Coins before I get 78?

Im rly QQing because L2w's got A grades on first week for realy funny prices. Instead adding some sort of limits for Coins you just incrase the amount that player need's to get it.

Well Im rly tired of that GL and have fun wth your bots.
Adena Plix.

Biolo_idiota

I did ... and Im exping with 75 lvl BD to exp slower... and get more coins....

Rly sux.
Adena Plix.

Toszi

Quote from: Biolo_idiota on May 30, 2010, 12:45:19 PM
I did ... and Im exping with 75 lvl BD to exp slower... and get more coins....

Rly sux.

On 70 i already had my top a weapon... You have to kill mobs with 1/2 or 1/4 hp. You can make trains on ancient battleground(near tanatos), or in devil's pass during the in game night... If you are too high lvl for this palces, then go to goddard. Kill kookaburas, antelops, and so on. You can get 1-1,5k or more gold coin in 1 hour on this places...

On the road again. :D

TifaPL

Im lv 73 and I have ~50k gold coins... you have to find another tactic ;)
DragonNetwork since 2005

Biolo_idiota

Since 56~ I were exping in GC where silver and Gold drops then I moved for 5 lvl's to Catas and then I started ancient battle ground's

But now On AB when by making trains I get only 2k Coins per Hour its just WTF

12-13 Hours Of farming and I will sure owergrown the mobs with my lvl.

Also the best thing is that players at the begining were able to get items for like 8 k or 9 k?

Last week it was 16k It was yet high but. Now Its just too much..

In my opinion there shuld be some kind of limits on all that and decresed Prices :/.

Btw Thx for all that lovely Bots :P
Adena Plix.

StonerBashin

make retail and farm again if you are to high to farm :o
Horse Juice on ya lips.

Ima Winnah

Meto

Even FK.... this even system not work on old style. I mean with 5-6ppl in pt so pt should be random. So coin even work only for botters and boxers! ;)

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

sm0g

Quote from: Meto on May 30, 2010, 07:13:08 PM
Even FK.... this even system not work on old style. I mean with 5-6ppl in pt so pt should be random. So coin even work only for botters and boxers! ;)
whats about finders keepers and collect coins till the pickuper guy get the S grade?
oh wait,some teamplay?
null.void

BRANDEN

btw does anyone know a bug to change coins fist to a normal one?  ::)
cuz iam a tyrant and picked b fist for sub quest and ofc turned out to be untradable and now iam stuck and dont rly feel like doing quest again or crafting it.

u can pm me with it :P

baraan

SERVER IS MADE FOR WALKER USERS NOT NORMAL PEOPLE, THEY CARE ABOUT NUMBRE OF PLAYERS, THEY DONT CARE IF 70% OF THOSE PLAYERS ARE BOTS OR WALKERS, HELL EVEN DUALBOS WAS ALLOWER SINCE DAY 1.

(sorry caps on)

BRANDEN

Quote from: BRANDEN on May 30, 2010, 08:56:11 PM
btw does anyone know a bug to change coins fist to a normal one?  ::)
cuz iam a tyrant and picked b fist for sub quest and ofc turned out to be untradable and now iam stuck and dont rly feel like doing quest again or crafting it.

u can pm me with it :P
up  ;D

Requiem For A Dream

Quote from: Biolo_idiota on May 30, 2010, 11:58:54 AM
Im not sure what the hell is going on but I just onticed that A grade price is not 25k Gold coins.

Since the start it was incrased 3-4 times Im farming A grade coins in PT FK since im 56~ now Im almost 70 on my Destro and I have only 6k.
I were making trains going to catas etc all the time PT FK..

How can I get 25k Coins before I get 78?

Im rly QQing because L2w's got A grades on first week for realy funny prices. Instead adding some sort of limits for Coins you just incrase the amount that player need's to get it.

Well Im rly tired of that GL and have fun wth your bots.
l2w is ur friend   :P :P