Web Analytics
So....

News:

Main Menu

So....

Started by baraan, June 01, 2010, 06:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baraan

Right now you cant add a SA to a soulbonded weapon, cant trade them for subclass quest, cant dn sub because npc is down, cant get enough adena to buy b or a grade equip because the economy is so F up because of the adena exploits that the prices are sky high, cant spoil propperly because the rates are stupidly low for a 9x server, cant level the right way becasue there are walkers everywhere and gm doesnt care, cant get enough coins for a proper weapon because ther require you to farm non sleep until you can get it so walker is mandatory for players of this server.

This is  areal F up server right now, power to the exploiters, walkers and bots.

Valkyrja

u ppl just cant stop whining and keep on playing can u ?
Infinity :

Valkyrja       HE/WL lvl 75
Thrilos         Mystic Muse/Eva's Saint lvl 7x retail: Necromancer lvl 75

Retail: Kain

Thrilos Hawkeye lvl 66 loved it there =P sadly i had to quit :[

Ashanti

Baraan i see that there are more and more cry topic as yours.
First of all there is some problem on the server - it is true, and I hope that GM's are making something with this (especially with this SA problem) and l2w. I have to admitt that GM's should make some annoucemnt about those problems to make it clear but ....

Your complaining about the economy is just ..... If you really know how to play, have a plan and some knowledge there is not a problem to have good items. First of all coin system is to help players, if you think is bad system simply don't use it and find another way to get weapon of set. Make some adena and buy them from the shop or from luxury shop or from ppl. There is many way how to earn money (not using l2w).

I'm adult person, have a work, have family and i'm not kind off nolifer but atm I have some nice equipment like dc robe, b grade wapon with SA (and A grade w8 for SA), and a grade jawel. I'm not playing 10h per day just when I play i have a plan what to do and when :)

So stop crying, make a goal for you, start working on it or don't play in l2 till you understand that this is game for those who can collect and use a knowledge.

ChujoZord

If you need money make spoil and get 2nd person as nuke. Some luck and you can get a pretty nice money.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Kerth

The problem aren't coins weaps, because of them better items prices should be even less than higher. Indeed, one of problems is exploited adena, but it happens on every server so...
Imo worst problem are server rates. 9x exp, so you don't exp too slow, but spoil rate is f-up (for ex. I was spoiling CL in cruma, mats ammount is 1x and chance... just lol). Also adena rate, as far as I know is 3x (cuz I didn't played like a week), so actually, when you start, obtaining adena is a problem, but players who play since begining have plenty of it.

XooL

Quote from: Kerth on June 01, 2010, 09:34:18 AM
The problem aren't coins weaps, because of them better items prices should be even less than higher. Indeed, one of problems is exploited adena, but it happens on every server so...
Imo worst problem are server rates. 9x exp, so you don't exp too slow, but spoil rate is f-up (for ex. I was spoiling CL in cruma, mats ammount is 1x and chance... just lol). Also adena rate, as far as I know is 3x (cuz I didn't played like a week), so actually, when you start, obtaining adena is a problem, but players who play since begining have plenty of it.
I agree, increase the spoil rate   8)

coyz

spoil and drop rate...
adena exploit isn't fixed? :C

sm0g

Quote from: coyz on June 01, 2010, 02:39:30 PM
spoil and drop rate...
adena exploit isn't fixed? :C
is there are any?
null.void