Bot protection - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Bot protection

Started by Ryoko, June 06, 2010, 12:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvali

Quote from: ChujoZord on June 06, 2010, 03:57:04 PM
L2 NET is working everywhere... There is no protection against it.

and it has great scripting:)
nightmare: bowling4soup - sk/se
dragon: bowling4prophet - pp/he
infinity: bowling4soup - pr/bd

coyz

Quote from: Kailenaa on June 08, 2010, 10:48:03 PM
bullsh1t. At l2ex there is anty-bot system ( perma ban for PC when u try to enter with L2walker ) i played here for few months, and never meet even 1 ( One ) Walker
true, it has 2k+ online and a very good protectiton against l2w. hardly you find bots there, even l2nets

6bIK

Quote from: SlimThug on June 08, 2010, 10:18:22 PM
haha I know that if U failed , it has to be pretected well ;]
i didn't even try and i'm not so badly hacker/botter  ;)

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

ChujoZord

bullsh1t. At l2ex there is anty-bot system ( perma ban for PC when u try to enter with L2walker ) i played here for few months, and never meet even 1 ( One ) Walker
on l2 Net you can log easy.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

jailaa

well how's this for protection: http://www.dragon-network.net/banlist/valkyria/ .. that's only after 2 days .. you keep botting, we keep banning

Torn

You "PC" Skills are 0 then, and could you explaine me how they ban PC? They send a dude to ur appartmant or what?

6bIK

Quote from: jailaa on June 08, 2010, 11:44:53 PM
well how's this for protection: http://www.dragon-network.net/banlist/valkyria/ .. that's only after 2 days .. you keep botting, we keep banning
low man, 2 days it's nothing, try stay with us longer... don't give up your job ;]

p.s. mb after some time u delete banned char's, then many nice nick's will be free  ;)

Quote from: Torn on June 08, 2010, 11:45:44 PM
You "PC" Skills are 0 then, and could you explaine me how they ban PC? They send a dude to ur appartmant or what?

how is going with l2dna.com?

Quote from: Torn on June 06, 2010, 02:08:51 PM
I will check it for sure, and when i find time ill crack "their protection quite fast" if they have one, but then again server who clamis have Gracia Final files not l2j is quite hard to belive.

+ Server is heavyly modified thats not even lineage anymore , what they tryed to make is Aion like from Lineage 2 client, which is EPIC fail.
is it your word's ?  :P

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

coyz

Quote from: ChujoZord on June 08, 2010, 11:44:01 PM
on l2 Net you can log easy.
yeah you can... but there is much less ppl using it than l2w here, and they are banning for it too.

MyNaVy

so back on l2ex kid! :o

Infinity x5 - R.I.P - PieknaMary SPS/ES  and many many others.
Valkyria x9 - ON

+GekKey+

Quote from: Ryoko on June 06, 2010, 12:35:47 PM
Ok u add donate coins great, maybe u can think about some bot protection system ? Cause ppl wont donate If they can bot all night.
Its fukcing  bot paradaise right now. In announcements should be like that :
1200 online 200 stores 400 bots

Cant u add a simple program that will block at least few of them ? WTB gm response and ofc bot defenders cry

I dont get it, you cry about botters, no one will make donation etc... but i bet if there werent any bots, you would be crying about people donating, you would flame noob donators at the ones that killed you in pvp, so why u cry now ? coins are probly untradable anyways if gms learned a lesson from other servers. Stop waste your time oppening such topics and posting crap on forum, then you will see you lvl faster :)

Kyouzo

coins are tradable and he doesnt cry about donators. Dont make assumtions. He just wants to prevent ppl from using software because of  he doesn't want them to get a ban ;]

Ryoko

Quote from: GekKey on June 11, 2010, 10:15:47 AM
I dont get it, you cry about botters, no one will make donation etc... but i bet if there werent any bots, you would be crying about people donating, you would flame noob donators at the ones that killed you in pvp, so why u cry now ? coins are probly untradable anyways if gms learned a lesson from other servers. Stop waste your time oppening such topics and posting crap on forum, then you will see you lvl faster :)

Did I say something about donators ? I see the difference between botters and donators, maybe u dont. Why ppl are so retarded, I dont get it. Ok I will try to explain it for u in easy way. Botters are noobs, they r breaking the rules so they should get ban. Donators are needed on almost every server cause som1 need to pay for it. Did I report 1 of your chars ?