Web Analytics
Bot protection

News:

Main Menu

Bot protection

Started by Ryoko, June 06, 2010, 12:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryoko

Ok u add donate coins great, maybe u can think about some bot protection system ? Cause ppl wont donate If they can bot all night.
Its fukcing  bot paradaise right now. In announcements should be like that :
1200 online 200 stores 400 bots

Cant u add a simple program that will block at least few of them ? WTB gm response and ofc bot defenders cry

Ryoko

First defender appeared. And its 1st topic I made about this rtard kid. And using l2w isnt so hard I guess If a brainless moron like u know how to use it

Torn

Quote from: Ryoko on June 06, 2010, 12:35:47 PM
Ok u add donate coins great, maybe u can think about some bot protection system ? Cause ppl wont donate If they can bot all night.
Its fukcing  bot paradaise right now. In announcements should be like that :
1200 online 200 stores 400 bots

Cant u add a simple program that will block at least few of them ? WTB gm response and ofc bot defenders cry
1st of all if you would know anything about l2w and how is builded as well as the NCSOF client called Lienage 2 you should know that you need more time to "make some sort of protection" then to bypass it so in the end you need 2x less time to make a "crack" for "l2w protection" then to make something. Yes we will do something , but best l2w protection is active gm-s banning main chars with items.
However any server claims l2w 100% protected is 1 big fat lie.

Ryoko

Quote from: Torn on June 06, 2010, 12:56:27 PM
Yes we will do something

Good to hear that but I've played on many servers and this one is the first with so many bots. And gms arent rly active, maybe u should find another one

Torn

Quote from: Ryoko on June 06, 2010, 01:40:08 PM
Good to hear that but I've played on many servers and this one is the first with so many bots. And gms arent rly active, maybe u should find another one
Well what about now, i am checking in game people we are reported as bots and i can tell you 90% of them who are reported are normal players playing talking to me doing w/e i ask pass test for l2w. So i doubt what you see can mesure if someone is l2w or not.

6bIK

Quote from: Torn on June 06, 2010, 12:56:27 PM
1st of all if you would know anything about l2w and how is builded as well as the NCSOF client called Lienage 2 you should know that you need more time to "make some sort of protection" then to bypass it so in the end you need 2x less time to make a "crack" for "l2w protection" then to make something. Yes we will do something , but best l2w protection is active gm-s banning main chars with items.
However any server claims l2w 100% protected is 1 big fat lie.
ARE U WRONG, check here http:/a.com/ work the best.

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Torn

Quote from: 6bIK on June 06, 2010, 02:02:23 PM
ARE U WRONG, check here http:/a.com/ work the best.
I will check it for sure, and when i find time ill crack "their protection quite fast" if they have one, but then again server who clamis have Gracia Final files not l2j is quite hard to belive.

+ Server is heavyly modified thats not even lineage anymore , what they tryed to make is Aion like from Lineage 2 client, which is EPIC fail.

Ryoko

Quote from: Torn on June 06, 2010, 01:52:55 PM
Well what about now, i am checking in game people we are reported as bots and i can tell you 90% of them who are reported are normal players playing talking to me doing w/e i ask pass test for l2w. So i doubt what you see can mesure if someone is l2w or not.

Lol, most of them are boting during the night when they cant play, not now when Its sunday and they have time.

ChillyWilly

Quote from: Ryoko on June 06, 2010, 02:29:56 PM
Lol, most of them are boting during the night when they cant play, not now when Its sunday and they have time.

think about that statement....

somewhere, for somebody, any time you pick will be the middle of thier "sleep time". (I don't say night, cause some ppl work nights and sleep days)  Also, some ppl work Sunday. 
Relax.
They'll catch the ones they catch, and miss the ones they don't catch.  Meanwhile, I, for one, will happily pick up the coins when I find them...

6bIK

Quote from: Torn on June 06, 2010, 02:08:51 PM
I will check it for sure, and when i find time ill crack "their protection quite fast" if they have one, but then again server who clamis have Gracia Final files not l2j is quite hard to belive.

+ Server is heavyly modified thats not even lineage anymore , what they tryed to make is Aion like from Lineage 2 client, which is EPIC fail.
i played there it's not java, so try hack ;]

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

ChujoZord

Quote from: 6bIK on June 06, 2010, 03:50:59 PM
L2 NET is working everywhere... There is no protection against it.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

SlimThug

Quote from: 6bIK on June 06, 2010, 03:50:59 PM
haha I know that if U failed , it has to be pretected well ;]