Web Analytics
Congratulations! You have just foked up another server! - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Congratulations! You have just foked up another server!

Started by PolSilv3r, June 06, 2010, 01:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Venusia

You GMs better be joking !
There is not even 1 full set S grade c4 and, still half server C grade,after  5week server live u leave s80 on donations ???
2 coins Lunargent?????
Then HERO its becoming a feature for donators this mont ? and next even worse?
What about Forgotten scrolls?
If u GMs  dont know it, there are some difference between Forgotten scrolls!Almost all lvl 81 Forgoten scrolls are drops from  EPIC bosses ONLY , but u left them witht the same price as for dropable FG in lvling areas... wow

I advise to shut down Conny npc asap, and recosinder some prices and items left there.

Don't be a fool, be OldSchooL !!

http://l2oldschool.forumotion.com/forum.htm

ChujoZord

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Dhart

Congratulation to the umpteenth fail of your beloved admins.
Wondering how fair can be seeing half of server wearing C grade , and the other side running with lame dinasties and other S80 shitty items.
No doubt they'll also introduce the coins system tradable so l2walker users will be even happier:D
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

sm0g

Another freaked up DN server..
Thanks god i turned off even OG walkers in the last week because of bot ocean.
null.void

Alex

why so much noise? there are already ppl selling stuff on valkyria for RL money.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Madferrit

Quote from: Torn on June 06, 2010, 01:51:18 PM
- All items that you can buy at donation manager you can get them faily in game by spoiling/farming/doing quests/killing without even a donating a penny

Oh yes, of cource, you can farm it all (spoil, quest and e.t.c.) IF U WILL CAN, when you'll go on bosses in Karmian and Avadon and your donated enemy will killing you for thosand times, just for fun. As far as I can imagine, the first thing that donated clans will  do is starts hold Golka and other bosses. Like it was on Dragon few years ago. Common people was dying and thinking about donate, coz there are no chance for them to farm that things.  Its LA and everyone should be in the same conditions!

- Donations are made to keep server alive , and there is nothing at donation NPC that can make other players OP more then you

Why starts the new server without donations if you know, that it cant survive without that ?!?!?  So, start it with Donny from first day, why are you cheating people after they decide to kill their time for play here ???

- Donations are made also for people who have a lot to do in real life and dont have time to grind/farm .... but still love lineage as game and would like to play fairly (fast) geared when they spare some times for it

OOoooh yeeees, its all for casual gamers who dont have time ...  ))) LOL

I had playing in LA for 5 years. Few years here, couple years in off servs. The one thing I defenitely can say: 99 % of donators is nolifers who plays 24/7/365

If you care about casual ppl in game swith Vitality system of exping like in Gracia when your exp is higher when you plays a little. Maybe its not impossible for Hellbound, I understand, but donations its not thw way in this situation.

All I can say, life of Valkyria goes on, but it'll  change a lot of things here, and it's really sad ((

OASIS are biggest band in the wold ever!
Сорри фор май инглеш! :-)

antibot

Quote from: Madferrit on June 06, 2010, 06:18:36 PM
Oh yes, of cource, you can farm it all (spoil, quest and e.t.c.) IF U WILL CAN, when you'll go on bosses in Karmian and Avadon and your donated enemy will killing you for thosand times, just for fun. As far as I can imagine, the first thing that donated clans will  do is starts hold Golka and other bosses. Like it was on Dragon few years ago. Common people was dying and thinking about donate, coz there are no chance for them to farm that things.  Its LA and everyone should be in the same conditions!

Why starts the new server without donations if you know, that it cant survive without that ?!?!?  So, start it with Donny from first day, why are you cheating people after they decide to kill their time for play here ???

OOoooh yeeees, its all for casual gamers who dont have time ...  ))) LOL

I had playing in LA for 5 years. Few years here, couple years in off servs. The one thing I defenitely can say: 99 % of donators is nolifers who plays 24/7/365

If you care about casual ppl in game swith Vitality system of exping like in Gracia when your exp is higher when you plays a little. Maybe its not impossible for Hellbound, I understand, but donations its not thw way in this situation.

All I can say, life of Valkyria goes on, but it'll  change a lot of things here, and it's really sad ((

+1

Grosse

Stop posting and start farming yea !  ;D

I dont know why u made this topic, like you don't know Dragon-Network, it had to happen :)

Still most of you wont leave server :)

Enjoy the game !  ;)
Nightmare x30
Grosse - Necro/PP

Valkyria x9
???

Dhart

Quote from: Grosse on June 06, 2010, 07:09:38 PM
Stop posting and start farming yea !  ;D

I dont know why u made this topic, like you don't know Dragon-Network, it had to happen :)

Still most of you wont leave server :)

Enjoy the game !  ;)
That's why most of DN is completely freaked up , 'Cause of people like you.
You'r Just gonna see another server ruined by retarded updateds without say anything?
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

PolSilv3r

Quote from: Bav3 on June 06, 2010, 09:19:39 PM
Descent:
Icarus weapons
They will not be at the donation manager. Icarus weapons are only available through crafting.

did i miss something? ;D
icarus or dynasty its same for me s80
cant compare with c grade stuff wich other ppl use

True, both are S80 but... Icarus weapon > Dynasty weapon
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

Akira

Quote from: Torn on June 06, 2010, 03:32:05 PM
Thats why we waited 2months ,also you must understand this is Hellbound you start with all things regarding items , same thing they do on official and then next step is challenge. So we opened what is available in Hellbound client + waited 2 months and i think generally all reached a-s grade.

as ppl said before, it's been 5 weeks, and what is more, most of this time server crashed as hell, there were item laggz and other sh1ts.
You think that ppl with a grades will be equall to ppl with s80?!
e.g. two guys started in the same time, after one moth of the server one was a real pr0 player, a bit no-lifer who farmed his a first a grades, while the second one used walker to exp, didnt care about moneyz and donated for s80 full set eq.

is it fari that the second one will pwn the first one just because he has moneyz? don't think so.
I guess DN is all about donation, moneyz=eq and eq > skill  sad, but true.

there's been alot of good priv servers that didnt allow donating for items, which would make unbalanced gameplay...why valkyria won't be one? :(
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

Theo