Web Analytics
Congratulations! You have just foked up another server! - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Congratulations! You have just foked up another server!

Started by PolSilv3r, June 06, 2010, 01:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolSilv3r

Quote from: Torn on June 08, 2010, 12:11:52 PM
But coins are tradeble, i was joking as i said before in my previous posts, why not to make them , -.-

Is it the only joke from your side?
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

Torn

Quote from: PolSilv3r on June 08, 2010, 08:18:18 PM
Is it the only joke from your side?
Well i made a joke because its more then logic that coins should be tradeable since if not, it means only people who donate can have coins, which is quite wrong cause later you will be able to get coins from market for adena or items trade, so making coins non tradeable is quite out of any logic if you wanna have them run on market for everyone, that why i made ironic post ("Ofc not"), cause i tought it was quite obvious.
Anyway dont bring the dust of something when there is no need for it.

Akira

could you please finnaly reply to my question?
I can see your replies everywhere but not in my thread.

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,220293.msg2170979.html#msg2170979

thanks in advance.
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

PolSilv3r

Quote from: Torn on June 08, 2010, 08:26:39 PM
Well i made a joke because its more then logic that coins should be tradeable since if not, it means only people who donate can have coins, which is quite wrong cause later you will be able to get coins from market for adena or items trade, so making coins non tradeable is quite out of any logic if you wanna have them run on market for everyone, that why i made ironic post ("Ofc not"), cause i tought it was quite obvious.

Ok, thx for clear answer.
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

Dhart

Quote from: Torn on June 08, 2010, 08:26:39 PM
The only crap you pointed out in this post was that you want to make coins tradable in order to allow everyone to have them , wich is the same reason that ruined all the servers of DN , Gratz.
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

Requiem For A Dream

Detune

Quote from: Torn on June 06, 2010, 01:51:18 PM
Just another bad invfluence on server, let me tell you some facts:

- You cant donate for Icaurs or DNet sets
- You cant donate for enchants
- You cant donatefor anything expect for Donation coins
- You cant donate for Raid Boss jewels
- All items that you can buy at donation manager you can get them faily in game by spoiling/farming/doing quests/killing without even a donating a penny
- Donations are made to keep server alive , and there is nothing at donation NPC that can make other players OP more then you
- Donations are made also for people who have a lot to do in real life and dont have time to grind/farm .... but still love lineage as game and would like to play fairly (fast) geared when they spare some times for it

So all your annoying whine is based on other Dragon-Network servers, we are different and we will stay like that which you can see by looking at our Conny , nothing that can make other OP regarding other players . In the end we have to pay bills somehow? Or you will do it for us?

Thanks, i hope i was clear .

I wanna know how many will got S80 gear via craft... Before the first man crafts here any S80 weapon/armor/jewels there will be already 500+ peeps using s80 from Donation Manager... And thoose super low prices?? are just Ridiculous