Web Analytics
Topic of QQ

News:

Main Menu

Topic of QQ

Started by Ashee, June 06, 2010, 03:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashee

Ok so I haven't cried so far, but now I'm fed up! (And not in that looser Madonna style) At first. WTF with mages? I tought ok i have C grade jewels its normal to get 6k dmg. But now I have tate set 3rd class and I still get 2k in buff. I cant do anything. I supposed to get around 6-800. And the donny. I understand u can't donate any special thing but half of the server running in C-grade and someone appear in dynasty, well I think it's not fair. And don't tell me that "keeping the server alive" shit cause I believe DN has an awful lot of money from "DNET star" sets. And at last the server is still not stabile. Ok its much more better then in the past days, but there are still shot laggs and DCs.

I know I'm gonna get from all the mages that it's normal that way nothing wrong. And i know Im gonna get from all the rich player that donation is good. And from all the funny player that "less QQ more Pew Pew" which is still funny (Y) Really... And maybe the things I mentioned not that worse but I dont think they're fine.
Server: -Infinite Nightmare 20x
Char Name: -Ashey
Char Gender: -Female
Mainclass (lvl): -Cardinal/Hell Knight (85)
Retail/DNsub (lvl): -Cardinal/PhoenixKnight (80)
Clan: -Black Army

http://www.angryduck.com/pictures/2010_12/animated_katy_perry41033x.gif

ChujoZord

Quote from: Ashee on June 06, 2010, 03:08:19 PM
Ok so I haven't cried so far, but now I'm fed up! (And not in that looser Madonna style) At first. WTF with mages? I tought ok i have C grade jewels its normal to get 6k dmg. But now I have tate set 3rd class and I still get 2k in buff. I cant do anything. I supposed to get around 6-800. And the donny. I understand u can't donate any special thing but half of the server running in C-grade and someone appear in dynasty, well I think it's not fair. And don't tell me that "keeping the server alive" shit cause I believe DN has an awful lot of money from "DNET star" sets. And at last the server is still not stabile. Ok its much more better then in the past days, but there are still shot laggs and DCs.

I know I'm gonna get from all the mages that it's normal that way nothing wrong. And i know Im gonna get from all the rich player that donation is good. And from all the funny player that "less QQ more Pew Pew" which is still funny (Y) Really... And maybe the things I mentioned not that worse but I dont think they're fine.
1. Use resists for elementals.
2. Learn to buff.
3. It's not DNET set so it isn't make so big difference.
4. Torn and Descent aren't Drake. It's their own budget and Drake's money don't have anything similar with it.
5. Pointless spamm topic.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Shilen

Quote from: Ashee on June 06, 2010, 03:08:19 PM

+3 about mages (it know the same, when i have S jewels, song, mdef, w/o zerk and i got 2k from sorc with SoM..) , +1 about donny (its not fair, but DonateNetwork  :P) and +2 about server stability (still some random resets)
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

Shilen

Quote from: ChujoZord on June 06, 2010, 03:16:02 PM
1. Use resists for elementals.
2. Learn to buff.
3. It's not DNET set so it isn't make so big difference.
4. Torn and Descent aren't Drake. It's their own budget and Drake's money don't have anything similar with it.
5. Pointless spamm topic.
ok so with resist only 1,5k  ::)
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

Ashee

Let me guess Cherry. U play mage? :OO

ChujoZord

Quote from: Shilen on June 06, 2010, 03:19:51 PM
ok so with resist only 1,5k  ::)
GG. Check again and write.
Quote from: Ashee on June 06, 2010, 03:21:10 PM
Let me guess Cherry. U play mage? :OO
OFC Don't you see that Hot Red B1tch in my sign? :D Ye i play as sorc. And I tested how it's going with resists and I hit like 500 max :D

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Ashee

k0dex

QQ more pew pew.
No really to be honest rezists rox here try to use them and you will see, about donations hmm, they are not cheap so no drama but admins PROMISED that there will be no s80 donates and now suprise! :D

Ashee

Quote from: k0dex on June 06, 2010, 05:31:10 PM
QQ more pew pew.
No really to be honest rezists rox here try to use them and you will see, about donations hmm, they are not cheap so no drama but admins PROMISED that there will be no s80 donates and now suprise! :D

Thanks for normal reaction :)

Shilen

Quote from: k0dex on June 06, 2010, 05:31:10 PM
QQ more pew pew.
yeah, i just dont get it, why do we need already S80 stuffs on donny.. it isnt normal that players will wear dynasty in 1 month. if gms really want put dynasty they should put it later, now only A and maybe S grade

sry for my bad english  ;D
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

Curs3dangel

Quote from: Bav3 on June 06, 2010, 03:40:34 PM
mage or not mage all have m def and all got attacked by mages
as i see u r very clever..... unsubbed fighter chars don't have passive M.def(only the tanks and bd,sws) so mages have much more m.def then fighters.
Orklany, Sebes and many other :D

Curs3dangel

Quote from: Curs3dangel on June 06, 2010, 08:56:49 PM
as i see u r very clever..... unsubbed fighter chars don't have passive M.def(only the tanks and bd,sws) so mages have much more m.def then fighters.
and almost forget......QQ for donation :o
Orklany, Sebes and many other :D