Web Analytics
Spoil Tate Bug

News:

Main Menu

Spoil Tate Bug

Started by d4rwins, June 10, 2010, 09:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d4rwins

I spoil in Imperial tomb Abraxion and it should drop Tatteoassian ring gem at 100%(like earring) probability but i get 16 earring part and 2 of ring.... 1 of my clan say that 2 weeks ago he get it at 100% but at the momment they dont drop it on spoil

bourrin

no they get spoiled same rate as earing
only necklace part rate is bit too high cause of *3
Bourrin - Catseye - Eyestac - Bourr1n - Ouga -
Jibito - Pussyfr0mHell

d4rwins

not  atm i was Today and i get 17 of earring and 4 of ring and 13 of neakle check now

nolimits

this is realy minor bug, you at least getting somethink.  many more spoils are messed in way that you cant get wanted item for hours even spoilrate on 1x is 1/40 for example....
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

d4rwins

yes i know like DC robe but i get it too i speend a lot hours to get it so all can be droped but realy difficult

nolimits

Quote from: d4rwins on June 12, 2010, 07:39:03 PM
yes i know like DC robe but i get it too i speend a lot hours to get it so all can be droped but realy difficult

true but some spoils are realy messed.
for example i was trying 10 hours to spoil mj helm recipe at beast farm. it should have chance ~1/40 according to offi. after 10 hours i droped 1 recipe on 1/1k chance. other example is varka great seer, he have 1/7 m.fiber, 1/20 enria and 1/somethink eas. after 30 mobs i had 10 enrias, 0!! m.fiber and 1 eas. somethink is wrong ?
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever