Oly - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Oly

Started by IChaosWalkerI, June 12, 2010, 01:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deiwidaz

Quote from: Toszi on June 13, 2010, 12:28:36 PM
All what he said is true. This oly system is ok whit stack sub, but with retails its good only for oly pwnzor classes. I would like to see how you will have 50 fight and 30 win with an archer for example(except feeding), but with a summoner its so easy. This oly system isnt fair. And if nobody can win/feed enough on 5-6 classes vs 1 guy, then the problen is not in this nolife, but in others who play the same class.

Ok, i will quote his msg and show whats wrong in it.

Quote from: k0dex on June 13, 2010, 10:52:53 AM
there are 5 heroes on this server

4 heroes.

there is not enough points to everyone make 50 fights and win/loose in 5 ppl team.

How about win one fight to clan mate and lose other one?

so conclusion is you need 9 fights at least 1 won .

http://www.dragon-network.net/xml/valkyria/hero.xml

Now lets back to you:
Quote from: Toszi on June 13, 2010, 12:28:36 PM
This oly system is ok whit stack sub, but with retails its good only for oly pwnzor classes.

I would like to see server with balanced oly. Stack sub disbalance oly even more.

nolimits

Quote from: zippobg on June 13, 2010, 08:14:41 AM
Problem here is not retail on Oly.
Problem is that one dwarf for example  must make min 50 matches and min 30 wins ...
I don't see how without transfer points someone can become here ...

you will see ;)
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

Toszi

QuoteI would like to see server with balanced oly. Stack sub disbalance oly even more.

I didnt say i want oly with stack sub. Oly is much better with retail classes, all what i said, this oly system is made for stack sub system, and its isnt fair for many class, which not oly pwnzor, like archers, sws, warlord and so on, cause imposible to make 50 fight/30 win this classes, cause you dont have enough point to do it, if you wont be feeded hero....

On the road again. :D

moah123

I would really like GM's to read my post and take this serious, please do not flame on this post.

I dont know what experience you got on olympiad or if you have played olympiad once, but as a player that knows oly pretty well for some years i can tell you thats pretty impossible for characters like archers, dwarfs, swordsingers, bladedancers, to achieve hero status right now at this server or even later on. Right now with the low quantity of nobless ppl and the pretty low activity on olympiad games making 50 fights winning 30 of them its like asking a cow to fly! you can tell me oh blablabla already swordmuse hero blablabla, yes but that was when server had almost no one nobless and that 4 guys did fights between each other to reach those fights, so please, im not telling you that this is bad, im telling you that right now with this server population and the fresh server status its completly stupid to keep olympiad like this.

Please consider my words and ask any question you want, you should at least reduce it to 20 fights with 8-9 wins max..

/moah

moah123

dude ur talking to someone that makes over 300 matches every month on all the servers i played im not talking about my or about the characters like destroyers paladins gladiators elven elders warlocks and so on, try get a swordsinger and go make 50 fights surviving oly farmers with just 30 points, if u pass 20 fights u are my hero! dont talk about something u dont know or just dont be stupid...

k0dex

Quote from: Bav3 on June 13, 2010, 10:14:02 PM
wanna hero?
take oly seroiusly and play it like it should be
50 match isnt alot while u can be hero even with 1 pt

Retard detected.

About som1 who was quoting me, 4 heroes = less point to split.
how about 1 win 1 loose to feed all? cant be done its too much double matches.
I bet its retail oly here and this topic would have some point when any lazy admin wrote how many fights we need, simple.

deiwidaz

Quote from: k0dex on June 14, 2010, 01:28:06 PM
how about 1 win 1 loose to feed all? cant be done its too much double matches.

'Cant be done' but somehow we have 4 heroes in server who did it. Denying facts rofl.

About som1 who was quoting me, 4 heroes = less point to split.

And? Does it change the fact that to become hero need to have 50 matches and 30 wins?

And conclusion is:
Retard detected.

Deathsoul

For what QQ if you sucks... none care

k0dex

I just see retarded and pathetic oly system with no chance for support classes, feeding oly is noob oly, som1 disagree?

Ashee

I guess the problem with the oly that the server doesn't have enough player. I mean a server with 2k online and half of them play 10matches in 1 month its 10k matches. When you register to oly with that much ppl you have chance for winning. But we have very low ppl playing oly. So if you register to oly almost for sure gonna meet an OP char who have good stuff etc. And you gonna loose and you register again and you meet him again. Its because only 5ppl registering.

I remember when I played on Infy I always played on oly on the last day of the month cause much more ppl registered that day. And always managed to win some matches altough i had sh1tty equip.

I dont believe that the 10matches 1win would be a solution for oly cause if it'd be like that It would be much easier to feed and you still cant be hero with supports. And I'm not saying this 50 match 30win is good. I think the number of matches almost egal. The number of players what matters.
Server: -Infinite Nightmare 20x
Char Name: -Ashey
Char Gender: -Female
Mainclass (lvl): -Cardinal/Hell Knight (85)
Retail/DNsub (lvl): -Cardinal/PhoenixKnight (80)
Clan: -Black Army

http://www.angryduck.com/pictures/2010_12/animated_katy_perry41033x.gif

moah123

u will see if when oly farmers will be active if there is any dwarf or support that cant kill sh1t with enought points to be hero with 50 match counts and 30 wins, first of all they wont be able to reach 50matches and even less 30 wins...

later on u will see many ppl complaining about this, i just dont care keep that retarded thoughts about how oly is and u will go rly far lol...

Toszi

Its not about online. You cant have enough point to play 50 matches with an archer, sws, bd, and so on, if you wont be feeded, thats the problem. About "join with friends and make heroes": do you realy think to be a feeded hero is so good? I dont think so, but if you yes, then good for you.

On the road again. :D