The Story of Robin - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

The Story of Robin

Started by jailaa, June 13, 2010, 07:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrinku

Quote from: Meto on June 13, 2010, 10:49:12 PM
tryin to act like smart don't make u smart u should know it.. but gosh arent u another GM wich dont know how to use his power?
btw nice tactic for cancel bots :) on that way u can catch only noob walkers. nowdays every kid use it...

btw no edited o yes:P
didnt u know all GM's or their dogs will say they are not edited? o0
Thrinku ^aka^ Kub3k

jungle

Quote from: jailaa on June 13, 2010, 07:59:12 AM
This morning I was waiting bot reports in Giran while watching The A-Team ( awesome movie btw ) when my eyes see:

TS?
Ein // Cuki :: BlackArmy

Ashanti

i'm just courious if u banned his main also? I think on one of report in bad user section (think exit or somthing simmilar post) this guy said his main character name ... Can you checked it? :)

BTW. I think that it is not Scotfield but ... rat ;)

Thrinku

Quote from: Kailenaa on June 14, 2010, 09:07:47 PM
Hau Hau, cryers! I Guess everybody who blame here Jailaa for 'edited' char ( omfg, PP with 85 lvl and cancel ( ofc for catching bots ) that sooo ownage! ) is a victim of catched bot char. Get a brain, and jailaa keep good work  ;)
did u understand? I  said about that he/she said is not edited, but screen show that he/she IS edited so stop said bullshit about our qq bcs we not, we just say that what we see, and he/she said is not. and now read all 2nd time and thing something
Thrinku ^aka^ Kub3k

Requiem For A Dream

Quote from: Kailenaa on June 14, 2010, 09:07:47 PM
Hau Hau, cryers! I Guess everybody who blame here Jailaa for 'edited' char ( omfg, PP with 85 lvl and cancel ( ofc for catching bots ) that sooo ownage! ) is a victim of catched bot char. Get a brain, and jailaa keep good work  ;)
less ass licking plz

jailaa

cancel was given to me by torn on my request :) it's a very usefull tool to test newbie full afk bots. but it's not edited in the way that I can influence gameplay: help anyone with raids/ help anyone with pvp. i can and do buff newbies or players who report bots on occasions. what i meant when i said not edited: no modified str/dex/con/wit/int/men. i am a 100% pp with cancel :D and not even improved buffs :) ( someone donate me the spellbooks please :)) )

the +10 valhalla was given so i can't trade it to other players ( it's the only one of it's kind and it's extremely easy to trace ) and the blue wolf ... well i like how it looks :)

H3

Quote from: jailaa on June 15, 2010, 03:31:15 PM
cancel was given to me by torn on my request :) it's a very usefull tool to test newbie full afk bots. but it's not edited in the way that I can influence gameplay: help anyone with raids/ help anyone with pvp. i can and do buff newbies or players who report bots on occasions. what i meant when i said not edited: no modified str/dex/con/wit/int/men. i am a 100% pp with cancel :D and not even improved buffs :) ( someone donate me the spellbooks please :)) )

the +10 valhalla was given so i can't trade it to other players ( it's the only one of it's kind and it's extremely easy to trace ) and the blue wolf ... well i like how it looks :)
how you can use cancel if bot dont flag?
btw u can see if is bot with imp combat too
[URL=http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/NoSiGnAl][/URL]

Requiem For A Dream

Quote from: H3 on June 15, 2010, 06:11:09 PM
how you can use cancel if bot dont flag?
btw u can see if is bot with imp combat too
it's a kind of magic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLFZzInXAWI)