The Story of Robin

News:

Main Menu

The Story of Robin

Started by jailaa, June 13, 2010, 07:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jailaa

Funniest bot catch since I'm GM:

Few days ago, I check BadUsers section and add obvious bots, that were listed before I became GM, to watch list:

Imba
BladeDancerka
Wombet
Tiki
Arvy

I check them few times, always in town or recently at golkonda .. so never find them botting.

This morning I was waiting bot reports in Giran while watching The A-Team ( awesome movie btw ) when my eyes see:

!!! ANYONE Looking for a SUMMON is most likely trying to get out of jail, fortunately the logs see who summoned people out of jail, this time I was luckier and was actually on !!!

I go to Jail, see who's there (white area is jailer panel, you don't need to see that ):

All those, chars of Robin, same IP.

I wait in Jail to see what party they going too and what chars outside of jail :D, I find 1 WC who didn't know what he was summoning :) ( He sent me screenshots of the chat btw, I know 100% he was innocent ). Robin had asked him to summon his chars :D

Now, recapping all of Robin's chars ... there were 2 bot trains, that I found, if more Torn will find them today :):

Robin
Imba
Bladedancerka
Wombet
Tiki
krest
maki
shots
imbaqueen
crown
arvy

zippobg

Xe-xe. I was knew that Prison Break will have continue ...
Hello Michael Scofield  ;D
SadFace
WC/OL

Damiyos

Quote from: zippobg on June 13, 2010, 08:25:25 AM

xD

k0dex

that deserves only  ban IP

ChujoZord

This Panel it's nothing special to hide :D Few option after targeting someone :D

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Meto

Nice skill bar for GM! :) Tell me do u go to exp ur other chars with ur GM char ?:)

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

jailaa

Quote from: Meto on June 13, 2010, 11:41:29 AM
Nice skill bar for GM! :) Tell me do u go to exp ur other chars with ur GM char ?:)

was it year of forest gump when you were born ? i don't have any modified cast or stats .. so for ressing bots for example i need casting speed buffs. and i ocasionally buff people that report bots .. or random buff people

Nabz0r

Quote from: zippobg on June 13, 2010, 08:25:25 AM
lmao =))

Noob and Beyond

H3

Quote from: jailaa on June 13, 2010, 12:16:28 PM
was it year of forest gump when you were born ? i don't have any modified cast or stats .. so for ressing bots for example i need casting speed buffs. and i ocasionally buff people that report bots .. or random buff people
what is ur char pp?
[URL=http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/NoSiGnAl][/URL]

Requiem For A Dream

pp with cancel strange oO

H3

[URL=http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/NoSiGnAl][/URL]

Meto

Quote from: jailaa on June 13, 2010, 12:16:28 PM

tryin to act like smart don't make u smart u should know it.. but gosh arent u another GM wich dont know how to use his power?
btw nice tactic for cancel bots :) on that way u can catch only noob walkers. nowdays every kid use it...

btw no edited o yes:P

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.