skill enchant: Deflect arrow

News:

Main Menu

skill enchant: Deflect arrow

Started by nolimits, June 13, 2010, 09:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nolimits

hello

i enchanted Deflect arrow to +5 for Endurance route. text says: Endurance: Incerases P.ATK. but from lvl 0 to lvl 5 i didnt obtained even +1 on patack. tested with polearm and 1h sword.

fix it please or remove this route from echant options because it juse eat bogs.
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

nolimits

that is 1 more reason to fix them or remove them, because its realy stupid to waste BOG, exp and SP and find its not working.
or at least GM should publish list of not working enchant routes to let ppl avoid those troubles.
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

Ryoko

Yeah Im curious about elementals enchanting routes, for example backstab can be nechanted for earth,fire,water,wind I wanted to combine it with the same element in weapon but is it working here ?

Ryoko

Should I enchant on power cause elemental enchants aren't working ?

Bump

wildpussy

elemental enchant works

about this endurance
as i know, you need to receive some damage and by some chance you get a 10 sec selfbuff which increases patk alittle

nolimits

Quote from: wildpussy on June 19, 2010, 05:25:51 PM
elemental enchant works

about this endurance
as i know, you need to receive some damage and by some chance you get a 10 sec selfbuff which increases patk alittle

i know what are you talking about but its not this case. you are speaking about endurance enchant on toggle skills like vicious stance, guidance, etc. even text on enchants say that. "when dmg is recived there is chance to increase defence"

but on deflect arrow is completely different text, it just says: "increases your attack power"

anyway bump, GM could you answer?
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

TrendY

Bump for u, cause i wana make the same enchant

sAint

~ sAint ~
8x TK
8x SrSws
7x HeGlad
7x TyDes