Web Analytics
about olympiad improvement

News:

Main Menu

about olympiad improvement

Started by sziii, June 14, 2010, 09:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sziii

There are few things which can improve Olympiad popularity. Maybe players will post some changes easy to make for drake. It normal that we can see the best how to change chars we playing now because we know them the best. Please don't make nonsense posting :]

trooperXkoki

there is just one solution
enter on retail
imo
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Neozinhu

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Neozinhu

Quote from: trooperXkoki on June 14, 2010, 11:59:54 PM
retail = 1 class = mutant :O
i use the word "retail" for the official subclass ... and sub to our substack :D

for me retail = the class that u use to make mutant :D

well....the 9x sub system is cool for oly (in some parts) but the rest is kinda fcked up :D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

ZEFEROT

No1 wants to join Oly cause they have almost no chances vs +++items ... Even more - too much chars are f*cked-up now, and it's impossible to fight at all , even with good gear !
To see more people at Oly is needed to improove some not popular now classes !
And maybe add some rooms for mutants till they can fight and become hero ! Like special Mutant Oly :P
This is my own opinion, and is just an idea :)
[URL=http://img265.imageshack.us/i/signatureoit.jpg/][/URL]

Weezer

Oly atm is mostly about transfer than any other thing, besides some few farmers that have a lot of points each month i could say more than 50% r made by transfer.

Here some suggestions:

- add some system that after game end all skills will be rdy again, tankers for example need to w8 a lot of time to have their UD's back to play again.

- add some way to prevent players with lot of points play with people with lower points, this could help make people with low/medium equips to play oly, this wont help on begining of month, but in the middle will make people with low points fight with low points, so they also can have some fun.

- play on retail would be interesting, it dont even need to make special system to make it possible, and if some mutant char play on oly ban him for 1 month and people wont try to use then on oly.

Also would be interesting to have Underground Coliseum system working on NM.

Rudi

Here is oly made so much better. DN oly can hide against this one!! :D

http://www.lineage2thegame.com/connect.php

PS. dont know if this is same as retail or made costum by admins :D
Ruddi -> SH/SK
DonDie -> BI/WC
Gemik -> SH/SE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze_fgGCStrQ&feature=youtu.be sad moment

ribera

the problem are daggers, they make to much dmg, 2 hits and  kill everything, now only daggers and few other ppls play olys
ur the NOOB

VforVanilla

Quote from: ribera on June 15, 2010, 08:52:43 PM
the problem are daggers, they make to much dmg, 2 hits and  kill everything, now only daggers and few other ppls play olys

And uou tell me that daggers are the problem now in oly? cause i see that glads/ty's/necro-pp are bigger problems than them.

slimx

Quote from: VforVanilla on June 15, 2010, 09:18:19 PM
And uou tell me that daggers are the problem now in oly? cause i see that glads/ty's/necro-pp are bigger problems than them.
let me guess... ur a dagger right?  :D 

Evolution

Quote from: ZEFEROT on June 15, 2010, 08:47:41 AM
No1 wants to join Oly cause they have almost no chances vs +++items ... Even more - too much chars are f*cked-up now, and it's impossible to fight at all , even with good gear !
To see more people at Oly is needed to improove some not popular now classes !
And maybe add some rooms for mutants till they can fight and become hero ! Like special Mutant Oly :P
This is my own opinion, and is just an idea :)

+1  ;D
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)