Web Analytics
Do you remember this?

News:

Main Menu

Do you remember this?

Started by Bluetree, June 17, 2010, 08:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluetree

1. You must respect the players, admins and their rights to play the game and enjoy it.

2. You may not use harmful, sixually, abusive, hateful, obscene, ethnically or racially names nor language. 

3. Please pick up your drops. This will cause a hard time for the server to keeping in track of the items laying on the ground and it will make the general Gaming Experience worse (lags).

4. No Botting allowed of any type, in any circumstances. Also 'BuffBot's' are not allowed, It is unfair for the players who play without them, and ruins the entire goal of this Server. If you needs buffs there are always prophet's or bishops on this server.

5. Modifications, Programs, Scripts or any other add-ons will not be tolerated on this server. This includes speed hacks, modified system folder, botting programs, etc. Not only ruins this the game, they also give extra bandwidth from the server.

6. If you are affiliated with any government, police, anti-piracy group or other related group or working for NCsoft, NCAUSTIN, Lineage II, Or any other MMORPG Gaming Service either directly or indirectly, or any other related group, or were formally a worker, you CANNOT enter these web pages, links, nor access any of its files and you cannot view any of the HTML, ASP, PHP, RAR, XML, ZIP, DAT files allocated here. If in fact you are affiliated or were affiliated with the above said companies, by entering this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995 and that means that you CANNOT threaten our ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these files, and cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this website.

7. If you found a bug/exploit report it immediatly on the bug section of the forum (dragon-community.net).

8. An DragonNetwork account doesn't bound the Admins or the GM to any contract with the user. All accounts are property of the DragonNetwork. If for any circumstance your account get banned (temporarily or permanently) or deleted, you have no rights against DragonNetwork.

9. Admins will not refund items/armor/weapons in any circumstances.

lol we all agreed to these terms in order to be here so live with them and mods grow a pair and enforce all rules

k0dex

I think they sould not make new Dexter season, it should finish like this! :D

Toszi

Quote from: k0dex on June 18, 2010, 01:30:41 AM
I think they sould not make new Dexter season, it should finish like this! :D

No way. I want Dexter! NOW!!! ;D

On the road again. :D

baraan

This thread is now about 90's saturday moring cartoons... do you remember street fighter the series?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmm9nloN54o

StonerBashin

Nab topic, You are aloud to have 1 buffer on  duel
Horse Juice on ya lips.

Ima Winnah

Bluetree

Quote from: StonerBashin on June 18, 2010, 05:28:57 AM
Nab topic, You are aloud to have 1 buffer on  duel

I did not write the rules it just shows me that the powers that be either need to rewrite eua or enforce all their rules which won't hppen because this is the D (do) N (nothing) ;)