In need of urgent assistance

News:

Main Menu

In need of urgent assistance

Started by peroxide, June 18, 2010, 02:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peroxide

Hello again,

I think I'v done the stupidiest thing EVER.

Okay here it goes, I am sorc and I want to make SH/PS, and from what I read on Mimir's Elixir quest, I found out that similar classes cant retail. For example, mages cant retail to another mage class, archers cant retail to another archer class etc. I have read on this forum that DN staff will put an NPC that will allow you to sub, for example SH--SH/PS.

Pls if anyone has some information, pls share it with me. Can I make sorc---SH/PS or do I have to make sorc--PS/SH, and lvl a stupid PS from 40 to 78 ??? :P

TY.

peroxide

some1 pls enlighten me, just the thought of lvl-ing a PS scares the living sh1t out of me :o

jailaa

Quote from: peroxide on June 18, 2010, 06:26:51 PM
some1 pls enlighten me, just the thought of lvl-ing a PS scares the living sh1t out of me :o

so go take another sub lol

TifaPL

Quote from: peroxide on June 18, 2010, 02:52:12 PM
Hello again,

I think I'v done the stupidiest thing EVER.

Okay here it goes, I am sorc and I want to make SH/PS, and from what I read on Mimir's Elixir quest, I found out that similar classes cant retail. For example, mages cant retail to another mage class, archers cant retail to another archer class etc. I have read on this forum that DN staff will put an NPC that will allow you to sub, for example SH--SH/PS.

Pls if anyone has some information, pls share it with me. Can I make sorc---SH/PS or do I have to make sorc--PS/SH, and lvl a stupid PS from 40 to 78 ??? :P

TY.
The only option is PS/SH :) exping PS is not so bad, if u will ask some ppl (like 3/4 of server) they will give you a tick how to exp quickly ur char without playing thanks simple program, they call it w4lk3r or smth, probably it safes a lot of time :D
DragonNetwork since 2005

Descent

Leveling up as PS retail is the only way.