Web Analytics
To GM's about Raid Bosses

News:

Main Menu

To GM's about Raid Bosses

Started by moah123, June 18, 2010, 09:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moah123

Ok, its fine that you boost raid bosses because of stack subs and everything, but we already killed many raid bosses like glaki, hekaton and so on, and they dont even drop parts after 30 minutes with 2 full pt killing it. For real, tell me is this a joke? first you ruin all the fun since raidbosses are one of the things that makes players not getting bored, and the best pvps u can find are on those raidbosses, so please have a look on drop list or drop chance, since this is a fking bullsh1t...

I have all the time in the world to discuss this with you, so feel free to do it and dont think this post is about flaming or crying because its not, im just a regular player that knows whats going on in server and what would make it better! dont forget we dont have +16 weps and dynasty full enchanted atributed like on dragon, and like this no one will kill raidbosses for months and months and months till it really worths to do it, and believe me by that time you will have no players ingame if you expect us to farm and quest for over that many time...

Venusia

Quote from: moah123 on June 18, 2010, 09:35:41 PM
Ok, its fine that you boost raid bosses because of stack subs and everything, but we already killed many raid bosses like glaki, hekaton and so on, and they dont even drop parts after 30 minutes with 2 full pt killing it. For real, tell me is this a joke? first you ruin all the fun since raidbosses are one of the things that makes players not getting bored, and the best pvps u can find are on those raidbosses, so please have a look on drop list or drop chance, since this is a fking bullsh1t...

I have all the time in the world to discuss this with you, so feel free to do it and dont think this post is about flaming or crying because its not, im just a regular player that knows whats going on in server and what would make it better! dont forget we dont have +16 weps and dynasty full enchanted atributed like on dragon, and like this no one will kill raidbosses for months and months and months till it really worths to do it, and believe me by that time you will have no players ingame if you expect us to farm and quest for over that many time...

Nothing to add , just +1
Don't be a fool, be OldSchooL !!

http://l2oldschool.forumotion.com/forum.htm

ChujoZord

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

moah123

Quote from: ChujoZord on June 18, 2010, 10:40:19 PM
Keep ithis as it is now.

ye and can you explain me how? you need to kill raidbosses that drop Sgrade and u need 3-4 full substack partys to do it fast full dynasty lvl 85.. and u can spoil sgrade in fog so explain me whats the deal with raids? you dont need to farm them at all, if you like to play lineage only for quests and kill mobs ur being dumb..

pigozord

let me show their tactic: "you need 10 parties to kyll bajum, you nub!". that's why they are 120 ppl + ally, but shit.. i still see boosted RB's alive.

"golkonda toi is to ztrong, GM plis nerf it".

moah123

its not that we need 3-4 full stack partys to kill raids ppl just need to be smart and of course it takes time, but anyway the thing is, raids are way to lvled, a 79 char see almost all the raidbosses dark red and not only the debuffs dont land but also raids dont drop since lvl difference is to high! im not saying to make raids easier but at least decrease their lvl to normal so they can at least drop

HouseIND

Quote from: moah123 on June 18, 2010, 09:35:41 PM

+ 1 most important point bieng "first you ruin all the fun since raidbosses are one of the things that makes players not getting bored, and the best pvps u can find are on those raidbosses, so please have a look on drop list or drop chance, since this is a fking bullsh1t..."

bsrealm

+1, follows closely with the other thread (BORING, discussion). I do not care how it is done, but in essence:

1: Raid bosses must become relevant and useful before the server goes S80 and has no need for max S items these raid bosses drop.
2: Raid boss pvp must be restored.

Various ways to achieve this have been proposed (not a comprehensive list):

1: Reduce HP regen of the raid bosses, keeping other factors as it is
2: Add reflect damage if you are concerned about one DE/TY doing it all
3: Reduce all stats overall to 1/3 or 1/4 of what it is right now and perhaps restore a few months down the line

In addition, I like:

1: Make all areas around all raid bosses siege-like pvp zones!
Balki

zippobg

Quote from: bsrealm on June 21, 2010, 03:15:04 AM
2: Add reflect damage if you are concerned about one DE/TY doing it all
And what about other melee classes? Same was with Tyr/Pala to nerv that class nerved all Pala ...

1: Make all areas around all raid bosses siege-like pvp zones!
This is not good idea.  This will kill the little clans.
If you want kill someone just PK him, If you haven't war ofc.
SadFace
WC/OL

bsrealm

1: Tell me one other melee class that hits RBs lol. Have you even killed an RB successfully ... like EVER?
2: Yeah all carebear farming clans; good luck. L2 is a PVP game. Don't make the PVP area around RB if you are pussys but please, oh please, make RBs killable.

If you want hardcore farming, buy Diablo 2 or something similar and sit at home and farm unique items for life.
Balki

zippobg

1) Tyrant make good dmg too
2) I'm not in small clan. Just think about others.
3) I want killable RB too... just told that your idea for siege zone at RB is very stupid!
SadFace
WC/OL

HouseIND

Quote from: zippobg on June 21, 2010, 02:34:34 PM
1) Tyrant make good dmg too
2) I'm not in small clan. Just think about others.
3) I want killable RB too... just told that your idea for siege zone at RB is very stupid!

1.Tyrant Dmge can be healed or nuetralized with VR/Vamp Dance Heal
2.Better than even big clans not  killing rbs atm
3.its a great idea , cuz it encourages pvp on a carebear server . PS , any Big clan will KS or PK small clan anyway