Info,info - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Info,info

Started by EsaKeDoem, June 17, 2010, 10:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EsaKeDoem

Quote from: Nabz0r on June 19, 2010, 12:44:22 PM
your not just voting so they can get more donators, your voting for yourself as well, more ppl=more meat shields, more nabs u can sell you sh1t to.
I never started on Valky and i left DN around October last year.I GOT TOO MUCH DISAPOINTED, i could live with all bullshit Drake made but that Icarus Bow with normal atack speed is just ROFLMAO and with emplementing Final Gracia skills he freaked up the servers tottaly.DNet sub was never ment to be, due at some point between Interlude and HB it was hmmm how to put this like "balanced".But .............
Shit happens  :o ::) :-*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/shoot-yourself.gif

Quote from: Torek on Today 27.01.2011 at 03:31:00 pm
u forgot to say "join aion blablabla bullcrap"

I have you to do that now  Shocked Roll Eyes  Grin

Nabz0r

Quote from: EsaKeDoem on June 19, 2010, 12:51:41 PM
I never started on Valky and i left DN around October last year.I GOT TOO MUCH DISAPOINTED, i could live with all bullshit Drake made but that Icarus Bow with normal atack speed is just ROFLMAO and with emplementing Final Gracia skills he freaked up the servers tottaly.DNet sub was never ment to be, due at some point between Interlude and HB it was hmmm how to put this like "balanced".But .............
Shit happens  :o ::) :-*
Thats why i left too, because of that damn bow.A friend plays on a 5000x server, he has on his SH around 22k m atk. And guess what? Even there Icarus bow is Slow  :D. And about dn sub, that the only reason i still play l2, it gives a lot more diversity and self autonomy.

Noob and Beyond

MyCookie

who cares ??
play ur game, valkyra have enough ppl for" low rate server" thing

EsaKeDoem

Quote from: MyCookie on June 19, 2010, 09:18:47 PM
who cares ??
play ur game, valkyra have enough ppl for" low rate server" thing

I think you ment Botters.It shure does.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/shoot-yourself.gif

Quote from: Torek on Today 27.01.2011 at 03:31:00 pm
u forgot to say "join aion blablabla bullcrap"