Web Analytics
racial insult is allowed? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

racial insult is allowed?

Started by magnitogorsk, June 23, 2010, 10:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashee

So Its like saying: "Youre a sh1t faced m*therf*cker I f*cked your mom two times and s*ck my d1ck" is nothing. But saying "your nation is stupid" is racial insult and the judgement is DEATH!

K thx bye
Server: -Infinite Nightmare 20x
Char Name: -Ashey
Char Gender: -Female
Mainclass (lvl): -Cardinal/Hell Knight (85)
Retail/DNsub (lvl): -Cardinal/PhoenixKnight (80)
Clan: -Black Army

http://www.angryduck.com/pictures/2010_12/animated_katy_perry41033x.gif

Shilen

Quote from: magnitogorsk on June 24, 2010, 09:52:24 PM
you are real stupid...false report?? You wanna tell me that i`m faking report cause he said "your language is retarded like your whole nation"? LoL, back to your corner idiot
hm..protector had right (yeah, ban me  :D)
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

magnitogorsk

Quote from: Ashee on June 24, 2010, 10:21:52 PM
So Its like saying: "Youre a sh1t faced m*therf*cker I f*cked your mom two times and s*ck my d1ck" is nothing. But saying "your nation is stupid" is racial insult and the judgement is DEATH!

K thx bye

HELBOUND RULES

U can get punishment for those reasons:

MULTIBOX

100h ban

Out of Town u can use max 3 chars ( only 2 subbed )

Only in Town you can run all box you want

L2WALKER AND ANY SORT OF CHEAT PROGRAM

The   1° Time 240h

The   2° Time 360h

From 3° Time 500h every time u use it

L2W ON EPIC BOSS

if you pick up items using l2w u got 300h ban and items will be used for 1 event

EXPLOIT  :  Terrain exploit â€" Raid boss exploit

The   1° Time   60h

The   2° Time 120h

The   3° Time 240h

From 4° Time 360h every time u exploit

SIEGE EXPLOIT

If 1 clan got castle exploiting ( gate door up )

Clan leader got 48h + ban during siege defense of same castle

SCAM SHOP

from 60h up to 300h, based on GM choice.
- For example selling mithril ores as lunargent or buying coins cheaper than you wrote !

SCAM IN PM/TRADE

Any attempts of scams in pm/trade 200h

SEND TRADE DURING PVP/OLY

100H ban - u must win fair pvp not with exploit or blocking opponent's skills

XMAN AT OLY

Oly is totaly forbidden to x-man 300h

X-Man hero 500h

INSULT

RACIAL INSULT  30h

INSULT GM FLAME GM WORK ( GAME OR FORUM ) 60h

FAMILY INSULT 2h chat ban

CLAIME TO BE GM / SPAM FAKE SITE / HACKERS / SCAMMERS

Permanent ban

HERO CHAT

English is the only language allowed ! ! ! All must undestand what a hero write

2h chat ban

ALLEGRO SELLER

Dont sell stuffs for real money  by forum or in any other way ( like allegro- ebay )  - 1200h ban/ permanent ban ( gm choise )

Gm can ban anyway 1 player from 1 to PERMANENT BAN  for common sense rule

read the rulles please before speaking.i may get 2 hour chat ban for family insult at the most.Btw, if u know what i was saying u must be romanian.If it is like that, just think that he was pissing on yourself too.So think twice before speaking fellow

Quote from: Shilen on June 24, 2010, 10:23:07 PM
hm..protector had right (yeah, ban me  :D)

Arf arf!!!Yea, he have the right to remain in silence.Learn some english before.You ment "protector was right"  :)

like conclusion, if one dog from the pack try or bites you and u give him a kick in the ass, the other dogs of the pack will start bark that you were wrong kicking him, whitout even noticing that their mate bited you  ;) ;) ;) He don`t must be judge for that right??

kk, bb everybody
magnitogorsk aw/sk wk.sws pp.sws glad/des
Prometeu th/pp bp/wc tyrant/des aw/pal
Prom ty.des wk.bd des/spoil  spoiler/sh :D
18/04/2010 MOS, Simun: You are a great and old player, Atreide :P
17/06/2011 Coliseum, Ako: You are a noob, no1 ever told me you are good, except of BESEN :)

Ashee

You said learn english? Then plz tell me what does it mean:"He don`t must be judge for that right??" Cause I really dont get it.

And the thing you don't get is You're right racial insult is nasty thing, You can hurt people easily this way, but I think you wouldn't post this topic if you could easily kill protector or exspecially If you have had win this pvp. So it's not the way how you manage conflicts, that you cry to your teacher that protector hurt me plz save me from him. :'((
Server: -Infinite Nightmare 20x
Char Name: -Ashey
Char Gender: -Female
Mainclass (lvl): -Cardinal/Hell Knight (85)
Retail/DNsub (lvl): -Cardinal/PhoenixKnight (80)
Clan: -Black Army

http://www.angryduck.com/pictures/2010_12/animated_katy_perry41033x.gif

6bIK

Quote from: magnitogorsk on June 23, 2010, 10:57:27 PM
If not, maybe some1 will ban this idiot.

http://img641.imageshack.us/i/shot00009p.png/

And put fast title 5000 pvp-20 pk cause u manage to kill 2 lvl 70 unsubbed

mamy, mamy he pk me  ;D

Quote from: VVlNlAR on June 24, 2010, 08:53:56 AM
OMG ban him!!! but not for insult StiluSmuls but for killed him!!! We don't killing retarded ppl in RL right? so we shouldn't kill them ingame!!!
LET RETARDED PPL LIVE IN THIER RETARDED WORLD!!  :P :P :P

just n/c  ;D

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Akira

Quote from: magnitogorsk on June 24, 2010, 09:52:24 PM
you are real stupid...false report?? You wanna tell me that i`m faking report cause he said "your language is retarded like your whole nation"? LoL, back to your corner idiot

The flames you are talking about have nothing to do with racial insult.I can`t remember and neiter are you to say something about his country or his people.The fact cause i said some words and he said some have nothing to do with it.I spoke my language, so i can`t see how you figured about what i`m saying??And yet, speaking with people as they deserve is not an insult.I can only see dogs barking in order to defeng their clan mate or friend, so i don`t have to bother about their words.If i would made the same thing he did, you all would flame me to get ban for racial insult.Don`t try to modifie the true, cause we are not everybody 12 years old kids.Why no1 post to admit he was wrong saying that, and he should stop at personal insults instead of racial??I don`t need answer, i already saw everyone posting here

"like all retards do"
"say ty for ban retarded"

i thought it was in english not in your mother language, and as far as I know "retard" is an insult (you have said it yourself). tbh this insult wasn't racial. Protector might have used such words, because he had met other ppl from your country that he found not smart, and therefore he insulted you, not because of your skin colour etc, but because he thinks of you as of not smart man (he globalised his assumptions). Don't take me wrong, I don't even know where you are from, and I don't even care. I wouldn't even care about this topic if it wasn't you who was flaming, insulting and then after beeing defeated made a screen and posted it in a bad users section, demanding ban for you opponent. It was a lame act, and actually a selfOwning one.
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

metalic1

lol so cute kid, its like you honest believe you know what your talking about... how about i drop some know knowlegde on your ass

1st things first...

racisim -----Racism is the belief that a particular race is better or worse than another, and that a person is born with their social and moral traits, which are related to their race (in other words this is based on biology )

what your looking for is maybe xenophic or nationalist

Xenophobia----is a dislike and/or fear of that which is unknown or different from oneself. It comes from the Greek words (xenos), meaning "stranger," "foreigner" and (phobos), meaning "fear"

Nationalist---- loyalty and devotion to a nation; especially : a sense of national consciousness exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations or supranational groups

Just man up and take responsability of you getting your ass beat.and you only show last part of conversation.. freak lets face it BR's and PL have not shown the brightest marks online. i know a friend from infinity named BimberPL who is polish and he would agree that  polish people are retarded...

and when it comes down to it.. its only words and a dude at the other end,  here you are acting like a bitch(victim) online when you can easily ignore that shit from other people...

Phaulkon-SR/SWS
Phaulkonis-PA/WK