Web Analytics
Oren / Rune (Sunday, dunno the day / 06 / 2010)

News:

Main Menu

Oren / Rune (Sunday, dunno the day / 06 / 2010)

Started by Neozinhu, June 27, 2010, 07:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neozinhu

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Shreed

Quote from: Neozinhu on June 27, 2010, 07:26:29 PM
Fun....fck castles again...  ;D

dunno how Oren but Inside Rune was boring... meybe one rush of voudas was nice
anyway gz for new owners of both castles

ahh and today we have 27. the day of england big fail :P GZ germany

Neozinhu

Quote from: Shreed on June 27, 2010, 07:28:33 PM
Inside

There's no Fun inside of castle...but in the way to it...

moar fun when u have to fight against 2 enemies that hate eachother also  ;D

Edit: Thx god that i didnt died once ... =D
Neozinhu

jygh

Quote from: Shreed on June 27, 2010, 07:28:33 PM

ahh and today we have 27. the day of england big fail :P GZ germany
u r not from PL anymore

there was a looot of fun but outsid siege zone xD  almost all the time fights :P urs fault u didnt left siege zone
  Nightmare 30x

jygh

Quote from: G4rro on June 28, 2010, 12:42:22 AM
gz for Oren  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
ty :) but funny is u open ur retarded mouth always and it was urs ally who failed to take it cause temps raped u and yeah it was on oren so imo stay silenced moron . whole server laught at dn cause of u :) u r more retarded than ary and well gz to u for it also :)
  Nightmare 30x

jygh

Quote from: G4rro on June 28, 2010, 01:37:46 AM
well whole DN is laught at u and ur moobs clan , and its enough for me , i dont really care what others think about me LoL , its internet game rofl , we are getting fun raping you hardly and seriously its enough for me , also gz for last non atacked castle , after Dion and Gludio that you take xD , seems its all what you can get week by week , but its nothing new  ::)
ye we r moobs that u needed 3 pt;s on godard to kill our 1 :D keep living in ur own world lol mix of ary+nitopami
  Nightmare 30x

trooperXkoki

Quote from: jygh on June 28, 2010, 01:39:33 AM
ye we r moobs that u needed 3 pt;s on godard to kill our 1 :D keep living in ur own world lol mix of ary+nitopami
not myb 3pts but they had as manny bishops as 3pts need :D
@Enclave(no more garo since u failed as 'nuker')
i dunno what to say about their "tactic" in making parties...3bishops MINIMUM!!! + 2 shilenelders (same like bishops) 1 nuker
and still their pt members are falling on the floor like dilapidated apples...after 4x SOFs ofc...
really, good luck and cya on around, just take it easy do not panic
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

trooperXkoki

Quote from: G4rro on June 28, 2010, 02:46:21 AM
dude seems you lost that part when we killed you 4 times without dying infront of goddard siege zone , even with 4 friends of temps xD so as I said before , sit in aden stairs and leave town only to defend ur fortress cuz you cant get anything else .

there with 1 pt and we took it
We took it with bug, ye we can w.o bug but we are pussies(only we know that bug)

i never stay at aden stairs more then 1min, just if i talk and joke with friends(i understand you, you cant do it coz u have no friends-even in ur clan u dont have friends...pathetic...i have more friend from DN then you-.-)
u see my char on aden stairs all day, ye possible, afk ofc. when im out of town i pwn ur ass. you need more bishops dude, srsly
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Neozinhu

Quote from: G4rro on June 28, 2010, 02:46:21 AM
bla bla bla...

U always talk about "we pwnt u", "we rox". . . i was during 2h in today/yesterday (sunday) siege....and i didnt see u...in any pvp...

Hiding inside castle?

Neozinhu

felix23

Quote from: Neozinhu on June 28, 2010, 07:12:21 AM

U always talk about "we pwnt u", "we rox". . . i was during 2h in today/yesterday (sunday) siege....and i didnt see u...in any pvp...

Hiding inside castle?

u right  +1    ;D
Nm:  x30
He/wk
Temp 4ever...
Retired*

alinutza

Quote from: G4rro on June 28, 2010, 01:37:46 AM
well whole DN is laught at u and ur moobs clan , and its enough for me , i dont really care what others think about me LoL , its internet game rofl , we are getting fun raping you hardly and seriously its enough for me , also gz for last non atacked castle , after Dion and Gludio that you take xD , seems its all what you can get week by week , but its nothing new  ::)
Good fight EnSclave ..oh w8 i didnt saw u ..prolly u were playing hide and seek ..btw ur posts rly amuse me lately cause i realised that  its the best ur lille brain can come up with.
For the rest gf ..rly nice fights!
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

Arienrod

don't be harsh with him he was here but playing a bot summoner surely ... or something like that  ::) :P