Archer dmq, etc - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Archer dmq, etc

Started by Protector, July 01, 2010, 06:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigozord

Quote from: Ber1l on July 01, 2010, 10:34:55 AM
u know that holy weapon toogle works like seeds? u know that in pvp if ur opponent has just divine protection or holy resistance u're freaked?u know that ur dmg is decreased a lot?
orylyyyyyyy?
didnt know that 30 point divine resistance decrese dmg by 90%, especially when someone have draco focus 150 divine atribute and his enemy is wearing karmian set.

BB

Quote from: pigozord on July 01, 2010, 10:47:03 AM
orylyyyyyyy?
didnt know that 30 point divine resistance decrese dmg by 90%, especially when someone have draco focus 150 divine atribute and his enemy is wearing karmian set.
only on DN  :D

Server: Infinity x5 (R.I.P.)
Ghost Hunter/Shillien Templar - 80/80
Sagittarius/Hierophant - 78/78
Destroyer/Tyrant - 76/6x

We love answers: "Patience pls" and:
Quote from: drakeworking on it

jailaa

I've just spoke to Torn about this .. this is a "problem" or better say an "imbalance" that i've noticed myself, as a mage archers do give me little damage atm. Today a fix will be implemented and I need 1 archer (he preferably) with an AQ + db/sb +f and a mage in dc robe, preferably one with deflect arrow too. We'll do some accurate testing at least to get the picture at this gear level

jailaa

Quote from: k0rina on July 01, 2010, 12:10:39 PM
did u counted that he used resists  for holy ? +  mb he was tank = deflect arrow  +mb he was full buffed  too  so isn t so   crazy that  400 dmg 
and btw u should know that for make a good pvp char  (archer) u need ++++ bow 
i had 6k  m attack and i hit 1  guy on a grade jewels     450 dmg with surrender +vortex  cuz he had full resists on wind so go learn buff your character correct and learn to play with atribute system correctly   
ps:  about  others  i agree too  +1

there was a physical damage nerf ... a "big" one actually compared to magical damage.

undertaker22

Quote from: jailaa on July 01, 2010, 12:11:40 PM
there was a physical damage nerf ... a "big" one actually compared to magical damage.
why dont light armor mastery's dont work on tyrant?

jailaa

Quote from: undertaker22 on July 01, 2010, 12:16:08 PM

i don't know that myself as I don't deal with server side stuff. but .. if you remember stacking masteries ( armor ) light mystic with light fighter and light rogue. all light masteries were unified into 1 light mastery (that gives pdef )and the bonuses (speed/atck speed etc) were added in a new skill ( if you check your skill you should have something like lvl3 light armor mastery)

i'm saying this is how it is and why it is, i'm not saying it's good, bad or that i agree or not with it.

Ber1l

did u counted that he used resists  for holy ? +  mb he was tank = deflect arrow  +mb he was full buffed  too  so isn t so   crazy that  400 dmg 
i had 6k  m attack and i hit 1  guy on a grade jewels     450 dmg with surrender +vortex  cuz he had full resists on wind so go learn buff your character correct and learn to play with atribute system correctly   

he's talking about us....we had divine protection + holy resistance....not my fault if we can buff ourselves
DRAGON (Retired)
Beril    (Duelist/Hierophant)                    Off   6458  pvp
PrinceValiant   (Archmage/Evasaint))     Off  10684 pvp
AliGi  (Soultaker/Evasaint)                     Off    1980 pvp
F1atLux (Dominator/Doomcrier)             Off    ???? pvp

Phate

as i already said in previous topic.. i tested hitting with HE/WK on pp buffs (no POF) with DC light + Draco bow clean (3,6k ptk) into PP 77 in devotion set - buffed with shield+gr shield (330 pdef) .. normal hits 200-300 (dunno exactly now).. into nograde set, actually unbuffed.. u really think it is normal huh?  mr.go-learn-buff-your-character :-* ..i love smartasses

L2 life: Infinity 5x
August 2005 - October 2008
thank you all ppl for this great adventure

Thnks fr th Mmrs

pigozord

another tard who have no clue what are we atlking about here.

anyway, here we go:
1. good archer = ++++bow. what a bullshit, which prooves clearly how noob you are. but what should I expect from DN kid. ofcourse archer needs good equip - S bow with focus, aq and biaum, but its not most imprtat thing lol.

2. when I speak about loldmg at unbuffed karmian boys it is obvious that I dont consider my dmg at xx/tank char, with deflect arrow lol. besides even GM admited that mele dmg is nerfed here so take your "smart" ideas and gtfo.

3. last but not least, your and your clanmates dmg on mass pvp, at our fulbuffed archer party is +/- 25/100 per hit, so first of all, you should practice buffing.

please, let it be one serious topic, and kids who have been in ass and seen shit (not played anywhere alese except DN) stay quiet.

pigozord

Quote from: undertaker22 on July 01, 2010, 12:16:08 PM

it should not work here cuz destro/tyr is overpowered. wear heavy armor and use only fists with bizon, mistur pro. good spot for farmin mobs is HS i think.

Ber1l

btw moral of the story...some archers got pwned by us and now they river of tears is falling down....solution: NERF ALL!
DRAGON (Retired)
Beril    (Duelist/Hierophant)                    Off   6458  pvp
PrinceValiant   (Archmage/Evasaint))     Off  10684 pvp
AliGi  (Soultaker/Evasaint)                     Off    1980 pvp
F1atLux (Dominator/Doomcrier)             Off    ???? pvp

Moshu

hahahahahha all of you made my day hahahahaha,this srv is bullsh1t guys lol,after 2-3 months you realize?hahaha