or mb just crash

NPC's had a restart, server didn't restart. It was old Baium

maslina

[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

peroxide

Quote from: ReNeGaT on July 01, 2010, 09:01:45 PM
baium decreased to current situation, thats mean that players which famred coins at the beginning of server for get good equipment now can easy kill baium, read ==> that guys which have good gears and are subbed will get now thones of baium rings then baium will be increase and they still will be able to kill baium without problems, but normal players and  weaker clans will not have any chance to kill him or even compete with best clans atm; is it balance? - or only way for get better equip for clans in which are playing GMs and let them be stronger and stronger day by day?

To be honest, it is bullshit, leave it like it was, baium cant be easy to kill especialy on server where are stack subs

Next hint: increase respawn for big bosses like it is on off or in 2 months all players in 1 clan will have 2 baiums rings and other epics, is that fun?

No, i dont cry here I play for fun, i even do not thinking about killing any normal RB, just think how fast you want to destroy this server just because some people will have easier than others, is that normal?

~Cheops

When I said and argued with alot of people NOT TO MAKE RAID BOSSES EASIER TO KILL, you all kept your mouths shut ::)

They cried and cried and replied, now GM decided to listen to them, FAIR ENOUGH, at least it means that GM"s are reading forum topics.

What can I say now, let 15x beggin ::) Weaker clans enjoy, cya at raid bosses I guess :-*

QuilGion

Quote from: jailaa on July 02, 2010, 08:50:37 AM
NPC's had a restart, server didn't restart. It was old Baium

baium isnt npc? o.0

>Die Waffen Legt An<

Furesy

Quote from: QuilGion on July 02, 2010, 10:40:14 AM
baium isnt npc? o.0
NPC data doesn't get changed when NPC server goes down, database changes can only be changed when server is down. (or something similar)

QuilGion

Quote from: Furesy on July 02, 2010, 11:02:18 AM
NPC data doesn't get changed when NPC server goes down, database changes can only be changed when server is down. (or something similar)

thought so.

>Die Waffen Legt An<

Kerth

Quote from: One Live on July 02, 2010, 03:44:14 AM
Keep dreaming, no wai theres any corruption on the server lol...

Keep lying to your self, and pretend to see world as it should look like, instead of as it doe's actually look like :)

One Live

Quote from: Kerth on July 02, 2010, 11:07:42 AM
Keep lying to your self, and pretend to see world as it should look like, instead of as it doe's actually look like :)

prove me wrong.
Back to DneT ;]
- Owned ? ^^

Dragon:
Sunchi - DED
Ascarina - DED
Teleusz - DED
Sinia - DED

Nightmare:
WhiteChocolate - ON
Engel - ON

2nFear

Quote from: jailaa on July 02, 2010, 06:27:54 AM
Server wasn't restarted when Enclave and Excidium went to kill baium. Basically they killed the "buffed" Baium :).
So as u see :P they can kill it  if others got any problems,they dont deserve it.

Dont make him weaker ;)