Started by ChujoZord, July 04, 2010, 06:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k0dex

ok 1st of all gms dont bother to read all this shit ;]
2nd archer dmg is still not enough
here is the proof:
baium+qa
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1546/shot00005mz.jpg
(no elemnta protection bcos it was 1st and I got debuffed, nvm, this screen shows MY dmg.

but let it be, lets say about mages.
Mages hit like UZI 2k c.speed, but its quite easy to get protections vs them. You cant expect hit 1k when enemy is 110 rezisted (for water in example) and 2k m.def.    Like masterghost, guy hit me 200 but he dind used surrender (or I rezisted ?) or vortex.

Shilen

Quote from: Bav3 on July 06, 2010, 02:58:11 PM
i just dont know what u want prove with this ss?
mby he had pt ud or smth or ud
and u cant expect high crits with sr ;)
sure u can  :)
with SR i hit for 2k+ usually for mages w/o UD for sure (well, i have a bit more pattack..and more attribute, 200+ atm)
but k0dex ur dyes sux   :P 3,1k pattack with valor is low even with SR
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

ChujoZord

Quote from: Navaro on July 06, 2010, 02:16:57 PM
Just look on DMG panel, or u are as limited as MasterGhost , oneHanded or oneEyed? You start to cry after when u cam on our pt with full rezist. Why the freak u wasn't cry about Nukker DMG when u fight with Infinitty at Aden?  :D

Learn to play, stop write sh1ts about 90-100 dmg, maybe on PartyUD. If u whant we can make 9vs9 with GM. You whant biggest dmg - ok, but reduce also Windstorm and ChantOfProtection. Nukker and Archer make max 1k dmg on massiv pvp, but Nukkers hits 2, or 3x faster (Sps/ES 2.3k ++ cst speed).
Idiot I talk about difference between max resist all the time. This difference is like 20x higher dmg. Im freaking loled next tiem learn to read.
I have played on  OFF and I perfectly know how it suppose to look.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Shilen

Quote from: ChujoZord on July 06, 2010, 03:47:31 PM
Idiot I talk about difference between max resist all the time. This difference is like 20x higher dmg. Im freaking loled next tiem learn to read.
I have played on  OFF and I perfectly know how it suppose to look.
DN =/= OFF  ::)
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

jailaa

10 pages of nonsense ... and it would have took 1 post to conclude that elemental attributes don't work properly. most exactly element protections.

1. archer damage is fine
2. mage damage is fine
3. there's something wrong with protections.

my suspicion is this: before attributes were added elemental protections ( resists + elemental protection + songs/dances of type) did a -% magical damage. now, with attributes added PROBABLY ( i do not have acces to server files, this is just a hunch ) they add both +element protection and -% magical damage from that element.

I'll speak to torn/descent see if this is as I just aid and see what we can do about it.

AGAIN IN HUGE CAPS !!! THIS IS ONLY A HUNCH !!!!!

Shilen

Quote from: jailaa on July 06, 2010, 04:08:20 PM
10 pages of nonsense ... and it would have took 1 post to conclude that elemental attributes don't work properly. most exactly element protections.

1. archer damage is fine
2. mage damage is fine
3. there's something wrong with protections.
+1  ::)
(yeah, 300 post  ;D)
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

deiwidaz

Quote from: Navaro on July 06, 2010, 01:27:05 PM
Anyway plz ppl like deiwidaz stop write sh1ts like Exi do. You don't know anythink about l2 system etc, you grow up on Dragon, where its small % from official NCSOFT. COP + windstorm = max hits on normal nukker 1.2k,  hit on PAL/Necro + TP and deflect arrow i guess 300 on crt.

First of all, dont call everyone, who dont agree with your opinion excidium player or stuff like that.
2nd, quote me where i said something about l2 or whatever, except that you need more buffs vs archers then just 2 which you listed.
3rd, l2 system? You are in fcking dragon community.

Navaro

Quote from: deiwidaz on July 06, 2010, 12:31:02 PM
Again, we have attribute system. Those 2 buffs arent enough.

Here u go. Those 2 buffs arent enough? I won't write about EarthChant, SongOfEarth , and COV because its obviousness that nukk pt always have it. So don't write that this 2 buffs arent enought to protect nukker by archer crts. On official server HE (DB+focus, Baium, QA) on full buff made max 1.2crt hits on Nukker, here u have Pal subs (majesty, Deflect arrow).

GM should see S3ven Fraps from adenSiege. Because some1 write bullshits that they make hits by 100-200, all the time i saw +/- 500-600 hits Magic.Crts by 2k. Few times maybe was PTUD thats why hits by 100.

MilySkurwiel

Shilen

Quote from: MilySkurwiel on July 06, 2010, 06:11:01 PM
http://tinypic.pl/i/00009/7anwevc4uklj.bmp

yaya
mage/tank 1k crt
mage 2k max
low low low
at least u know how to dye  :D
btw nice pattack
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

deiwidaz

Quote from: Navaro on July 06, 2010, 06:08:34 PM
Here u go. Those 2 buffs arent enough? I won't write about EarthChant, SongOfEarth , and COV because its obviousness that nukk pt always have it. So don't write that this 2 buffs arent enought to protect nukker by archer crts. On official server HE (DB+focus, Baium, QA) on full buff made max 1.2crt hits on Nukker, here u have Pal subs (majesty, Deflect arrow).

GM should see S3ven Fraps from adenSiege. Because some1 write bullshits that they make hits by 100-200, all the time i saw +/- 500-600 hits Magic.Crts by 2k. Few times maybe was PTUD thats why hits by 100.

Nope, not earth chant, p.def song and not cov.

Toszi

Quote from: Bav3 on July 06, 2010, 07:37:04 PM
well i think its enough to make dance of storm blade longer and all will be fine
15->30 sec
coz 15 sec is rly to low

Do you want to mess with pig, or you are realy stupid? :D

On the road again. :D