Web Analytics
Awesome fixes. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Awesome fixes.

Started by ChujoZord, July 04, 2010, 06:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toszi

QuoteYour All clan are basted on Nukkers, so it easy to have rezists on you.

Right. Make a clan only with nukers... Dumb thing. If you have 5 party, you should have like 2 archer, 2 mage, and 1 meele party, then enemy cant fight with full resists vs you. I thought exci leaders played l2 for years, and know smth about the game, but seems they dont. Now archers works correctly, and whole excidium crying on forum, funny to see it. :D

On the road again. :D

roberts

Quote from: Toszi on July 04, 2010, 08:05:24 PM
Right. Make a clan only with nukers... Dumb thing. If you have 5 party, you should have like 2 archer, 2 mage, and 1 meele party, then enemy cant fight with full resists vs you. I thought exci leaders played l2 for years, and know smth about the game, but seems they dont. Now archers works correctly, and whole excidium crying on forum, funny to see it. :D

+1

( Exci players had the biggest face, when they killed our fighters by their nukers... and now they 're cryin... )

RobertS lvl 76+ SS/PS Valkyrie (x9)
Leader of Goldragon (with Hungary)

k0dex

+1 when surrender and seed owned in 1 hit

Shilen

Quote from: ChujoZord on July 04, 2010, 06:35:56 PM
* PvP DMG - Do you want to make all freaking fixes only to archers? I already hit them for 70-100 (on full mage resist) they hit 500-1200 (on full archer resist) where the freak is balance here if they hit 5 or 8 times more. (Yes I also have attributes in weapon)
Proofs:
http://yfrog.com/f/jploldvp/  (Shield,G Shield,Song of Earth,Song of WindStorm,Chant of Protection,Deflect Arrow,VIctories of Paagrio,Song of Elemental) Check them dmg made on tank.
http://yfrog.com/f/5ulol2zlp/ (Full Matk Buff+ AM with lots of attributes) look also that this guys dont have S sets with Attributes so with it it gonna be pure ownage.
* Baium - Now he is easier then Zaken. Possible to kill by 1 Poor Archer Party (Next Boost for Archer)
* RaidBosses - Possible to kill with 4 archers + support.

Calculating - Good Game.

Keep think on it Admins. You freaked up all mages. :]
wooow, archers with S grade bow and attri hit a mage in ROBE for 500-1200  :o
what an "unbalance"
did u ever heard about party UD? :P
QQ
ps: next time make JPGs  ;D
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

ChujoZord

We are updating full movie from PvP so you gonna see difference. Yes I gonna cry like you cried :]

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Navaro

Like i said only surenders are here freaked up. They should remove 15 or 20 rezist to wind/water etc when u put it on. Btw try to use gloom etc u have much curse, but u only put f1 :P its archer style not nukker ;)

MrYoOcker

ex1 QQ
change all !!!!!!!!!!

what you expect?
fast res + best cast + heal + and now maybe 3k dmg in full rezist ??

Mr. YoOcker

DogsAreSoCute

Quote from: ChujoZord on July 04, 2010, 06:35:56 PM
* PvP DMG - Do you want to make all freaking fixes only to archers? I already hit them for 70-100 (on full mage resist) they hit 500-1200 (on full archer resist) where the freak is balance here if they hit 5 or 8 times more. (Yes I also have attributes in weapon)
Proofs:
http://yfrog.com/f/jploldvp/  (Shield,G Shield,Song of Earth,Song of WindStorm,Chant of Protection,Deflect Arrow,VIctories of Paagrio,Song of Elemental) Check them dmg made on tank.
http://yfrog.com/f/5ulol2zlp/ (Full Matk Buff+ AM with lots of attributes) look also that this guys dont have S sets with Attributes so with it it gonna be pure ownage.
* Baium - Now he is easier then Zaken. Possible to kill by 1 Poor Archer Party (Next Boost for Archer)
* RaidBosses - Possible to kill with 4 archers + support.

Calculating - Good Game.

Keep think on it Admins. You freaked up all mages. :]

You are not * . . . so QQ moar

pigozord

besides, as I saw some screenshots posted here, they didnt use important buff, with that buff I hit 1/3 weaker than normal. what is it? hmm.. that's the secret you must discover ;) and no, it's not bladestorm ;)

Shilen

btw its the same topic what masterghost did..
QQ about resists and archers  :D
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

ChujoZord

Quote from: pigozord on July 04, 2010, 10:39:21 PM
besides, as I saw some screenshots posted here, they didnt use important buff, with that buff I hit 1/3 weaker than normal. what is it? hmm.. that's the secret you must discover ;) and no, it's not bladestorm ;)
Awesome secret. Imp. Shield Def.
Anyway it's not normal. You have cried 2 months about pvp dmg of archers now it's our turn.
The funniest thing that only enclave flame in this topic :D

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

FadeAway

let's all be honest.

Mages needs somekind of nerf... and to compromise it a bit resistance buffs should be less effective. (see it as needing resistance buffs less more without mages doing sick dmg).

Archers needs somekind of boost. Heard the range of archers aint as it supposed to be wich takes away the advantage of archers + their dmg aint really how it should be. (dunno how good the song/dances against arrows exactly work (effectiveness / re-use etc etc).
Dmg of archers on RB's should be looked over aswell, i know they should be doing more dmg on RB's then most other classes but still...

Daggers aint really as they should be aswell but they depend on baium/aq/cat queen buff, and i doubt there are dagger chars with that walking arround most of the time. Just dont boost them to much else u'll get wrong effects like what happend on arena.

Tank classes are pretty much useless since i aint really seeying them being more defensive then most other classes. And tbh tank classes have first priority needing a fix...