Started by Neozinhu, July 10, 2010, 09:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sali

Quote from: NiToPaMi on July 11, 2010, 12:08:29 AM
S T F U    ALL
question to all
did freaking QQ ing will end 1 day?
once u stop cry, ye it might be the end
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Neozinhu

This is for all, not only pride or any other ally \/

how can u talk about pvp...since the "main siege strategy" for all now...is rush, avoid all, break doors and engrave using bug?...wtf guys (this is not QQ, but the truth). 

Quote from: Shreed on July 11, 2010, 12:08:58 AM
u are taking empty castels when normal allys are fighting in diffrend siege

The castles are empty? yes...but if they're empty and useless, why do u care to go there also? bcuz they give one nice reward right?, we're obviously minor than temp and pride, we have our priorites, and today, we did it with sucess, fighting or not.

Well, its pointless to argue with u (both), bcuz if u had the castles u were "pwning the server" but, when u havent, they're "empty castles".

Siege is early tomorrow (midday), not sure that i'll be here bcuz i just log to sieges when my family isnt @ home, i prefer to spend some time with'em.

Good Night
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Tagada

Quote from: alinutza on July 10, 2010, 11:37:26 PM
Tbh i stopped  answering  ur stupid posts cause its waste ur time..ur brain wont go better so i have to deal with it...for ur info ..cause u seem to be rly uninformed, i never mass recruited i only got in clan some old of clouds clan members and recently some friends..our ally has max 20 ppl online in siege time and we have war with everybody.
Now, since u are not even funny anymore , but only lame in a tragic way, i wont bother anymore with u...so yes rambo u kill alone all server, u are pro and u have a real life!
Gratz!

Go go go honey

;D
Lorsque le sage montre la lune, l'imbécile regarde le doigt.

Tagada

Quote from: G4rro on July 11, 2010, 12:45:52 AM
Its not our problem that , you have lack of ppl , and you are calling others zergs , we are not recruiting mass ppl cuz simply they are not coming to our server anymore , so face that , and we will not write in ally , plz guys dont go with us there , cuz propably Reborn ally has atm less amount of ppl than we are lol , but as we prooves you today and every 2 weeks , 1 pt of us is rolling you hardly without any kind of zerg .
You was zero in the past and you are biggest one atm . And you just cant accept it  ;)

::) During the night, when you sleep ?
Lorsque le sage montre la lune, l'imbécile regarde le doigt.

Neozinhu

Erhm...Shame on me...i've type wrong ally name also...

//suicide
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Teh noob

im shooting myself with my hands cut while hanging.

NIORI

Quote from: alinutza on July 10, 2010, 11:37:26 PM
...so yes rambo u kill alone all server, u are pro and u have a real life!
Gratz!

wanna teach you ? ;D

To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult