Web Analytics
Baium

News:

Main Menu

Baium

Started by sausrainis, July 05, 2010, 02:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sausrainis

3days - 3 baiums, yesturday killed by 1 party today killed by one guy?  :D  waht the hell?  :D
[URL=http://img251.imageshack.us/i/ddfvhi.gif/][/URL]

Kazuki

Quote from: sausrainis on July 05, 2010, 02:14:50 PM
3days - 3 baiums, yesturday killed by 1 party today killed by one guy?  :D  waht the hell?  :D
For sure ppl that kill Baium with 1 pt or even 1 guy will all tell you that nothing is wrong with that xD

Till it goes in their way, most ppl don't care if the server is totally bugged.

ChujoZord

Quote from: Kazuki on July 05, 2010, 02:19:05 PM
For sure ppl that kill Baium with 1 pt or even 1 guy will all tell you that nothing is wrong with that xD

Till it goes in their way, most ppl don't care if the server is totally bugged.
nah we were 1.5 pt ins. Of course TY/DE was killing it but it took us 1h+
3times we almost all died ins.
Mages are nerfed.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Kazuki

Quote from: ChujoZord on July 05, 2010, 02:22:20 PM
nah we were 1.5 pt ins. Of course TY/DE was killing it but it took us 1h+
3times we almost all died ins.
Mages are nerfed.
1h with only one de/ty hitting it ? it's not long at all.

Yesterday we killed a RB that is supposed to lvl SC with 2 pt full buffed and ofc we had one de/ty too with S weapon full attributed.
It tooks us 40-60min for a normal RB and it didn't even lvled the SC btw...

So yes it's freaking wrong, even if you died many times, Baium shouldn't be killed by one guy.

And as said in first post... 3 days 3 baium ? wth

Kazuki

Quote from: id8675309 on July 05, 2010, 02:27:11 PM
The more bugs the better. Remember.
No one new is playing here. Those who are, are just noob refugees from other donatornnotwork servers.

Am I wrong?
Sorry but i am new on DN, Valkyria is my first server here.

It looked really promising when i've read the announcement on the opening but in the end, it's an epic fail...

sausrainis

Quote from: Kazuki on July 05, 2010, 02:27:01 PM
1h with only one de/ty hitting it ? it's not long at all.

Yesterday we killed a RB that is supposed to lvl SC with 2 pt full buffed and ofc we had one de/ty too with S weapon full attributed.
It tooks us 40-60min for a normal RB and it didn't even lvled the SC btw...

So yes it's freaking wrong, even if you died many times, Baium shouldn't be killed by one guy.

And as said in first post... 3 days 3 baium ? wth

Same here mate, we were killing a raid wich was suppose to level crystals, also 2 partys one destro with same gear, it took us 45 minutes and in the end reward wa 1 EWS and Arrows, crystals didnt leveled :)

sausrainis

Also Chuckled a bit when we tryed Lilith, guess what happened  :D

6bIK

Quote from: sausrainis on July 05, 2010, 02:14:50 PM

ppl are u cry: aaaa, gm's we cant kill baium, he is tooooo strong and so on, and when gm's make him abit low, U start cry that 1pt  can kill him in 2 min's

WTF U WANNA?!

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

ChujoZord

Quote from: sausrainis on July 05, 2010, 02:40:07 PM
Same here mate, we were killing a raid wich was suppose to level crystals, also 2 partys one destro with same gear, it took us 45 minutes and in the end reward wa 1 EWS and Arrows, crystals didnt leveled :)
go kill t rex

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Kazuki

Quote from: 6bIK on July 05, 2010, 03:02:30 PM
ppl are u cry: aaaa, gm's we cant kill baium, he is tooooo strong and so on, and when gm's make him abit low, U start cry that 1pt  can kill him in 2 min's

WTF U WANNA?!
A bit low ? lol
I love ppl that find normal that one de/ty can solo Baium just because this de/ty is from their clan or they also exploit this bug.
If it wasn't, ofc they would "cry" as they so claim we do.

Every time someone expose something wrong on this server, you'll get 50ppl saying he's crying and other shit like that and usually those ppl are the one exploiting the bug/what is abnormal on the server... am i wrong ? ;)
So call me a QQ or whatever you want if that make you feel good, i don't care.

The point is, and it's for GM not for you, that Baium and other RB are totally freaked up and need some fix asap.
Especially Baium as it spawns everyday and is killable by one guy.

Curs3dangel

Quote from: Kazuki on July 05, 2010, 03:18:11 PM
A bit low ? lol
I love ppl that find normal that one de/ty can solo Baium just because this de/ty is from their clan or they also exploit this bug.
If it wasn't, ofc they would "cry" as they so claim we do.

Every time someone expose something wrong on this server, you'll get 50ppl saying he's crying and other shit like that and usually those ppl are the one exploiting the bug/what is abnormal on the server... am i wrong ? ;)
So call me a QQ or whatever you want if that make you feel good, i don't care.

The point is, and it's for GM not for you, that Baium and other RB are totally freaked up and need some fix asap.
Especially Baium as it spawns everyday and is killable by one guy.
lol 6bIK from FI, what is Exci's enemy clan.....
btw u r QQ
Orklany, Sebes and many other :D

Kazuki

Quote from: Curs3dangel on July 05, 2010, 03:47:27 PM
lol 6bIK from FI, what is Exci's enemy clan.....
btw u r QQ
Nice, you just proved you're a kid, next ?

That's why i said "or they also exploit this bug" but i guess you didn't bother reading the whole post, too hurry to get a boner posting your "QQ"...