Web Analytics
After 6 fights @ oly (about summons)

News:

Main Menu

After 6 fights @ oly (about summons)

Started by Neozinhu, July 06, 2010, 12:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neozinhu

Its me...or the 3rd class summons are useless now?

I made 6 fights in oly today, in 3 of them...pony died in 2 shots, one shotted once.... (astagamista didnt atked it and i used UD in another fight)...

Many ppl will come and say "bla bla bla, ppl want only oly", but the fact is that....3rd job summons are used only @ oly...

in mass and other things...ES's use boxer or seraphin ...WK use queen  (fighters) or the one that heals mana....and PS use nightshade..

My magnus is +2...(not OE like oly farmers have...), but..summons get 9/10k in one hit..buffed...is just ..unfair

Even the necro summons are stronger now...smth need to be done

Sry for all those "...", my english isnt that perfect, but i think that u'll understand it  ;D

They got nerfed in IL....i believe that its the time to get back them to normal stats...or at least reduce the nerf....

Opinions are welcome...and flames also...w/e =X
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Sali

Quote from: Neozinhu on July 06, 2010, 12:23:08 AM

I made 6 fights in oly today, in 3 of them...pony died in 2 shots, one shotted once.... (astagamista didnt atked it and i used UD in another fight)...

Many ppl will come and say "bla bla bla, ppl want only oly", but the fact is that....3rd job summons are used only @ oly...

in mass and other things...ES's use boxer or seraphin ...WK use queen  (fighters) or the one that heals mana....and PS use nightshade..

My magnus is +2...(not OE like oly farmers have...), but..summons get 9/10k in one hit..buffed...is just ..unfair

Sry for all those "...", my english isnt that perfect, but i think that u'll understand it  ;D

They got nerfed in IL....i believe that its the time to get back them to normal stats...or at least reduce the nerf....

yey bring back c3 times when seeing running pony to u ment ur dead man
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Neozinhu

Quote from: Sali on July 06, 2010, 12:35:15 AM
yey bring back c3 times when seeing running pony to u ment ur dead man
LOL...i'm not talking about merrow of c3...that was insane...

but ...whats the use to 3rd class summons actually? They have 900 pdef...against any ppl...magnus/king and spectral deserve better stats...bcuz they're useless now
Neozinhu

Shreed

in my opinion you should farm, steal, buy  or borrow 10 dc and buy servitor barrier (fs) then your summons will be immortall by 30 seconds. and tbh its almost instant skill i tested only on sorc/wk but on es reuse should be even faster. your char is not so perfect for oly but what char is ? we have around 40 th/pp and 1 luci inside there is no place for other chars :P enjoy your game in mass. with cancel every 10 seconds and instant light vortex its really fun :P f@ck oly ... street fight is the best ^^

Vegas

what can i say, its DN, so oly wont be balanced....
and ye, +1 for idea :)

Teh noob

Its me...

yes , it is u. one of the main reason ppl abandoned warlocks , es and etc. summoners is the uberbalance that 3rd class summons got. i wont QQ about the dark panther compared to c3 and now in "HB" cus its useless.

Neozinhu

Quote from: Teh noob on July 06, 2010, 02:40:50 AM
yes , it is u. one of the main reason ppl abandoned warlocks , es and etc. summoners is the uberbalance that 3rd class summons got. i wont QQ about the dark panther compared to c3 and now in "HB" cus its useless.

i'm not talking about the offensive stats...but about defensive stats...

Even ur "useless" panther...can stay alive moar time than 3rd job summon

\/ stats unbuffed, bcuz the graphic bug in summon window dont change the stats when i buff

Edit: Updated

Same Stats for all FTL...
Neozinhu

Teh noob

well thats the reason i dont play my warlock , and the main reason bp/wk from oly pwnage , to become bishop for the archer pt. tbh i dont know the situation with the dark elven summons.  ???  ???

and regarding the panther, if im not wrong , ofc , dark panther +11 power atm has less p.attack than panther +0 (zero) in c3 times. and ye, it dies from 1 hit, too.

btw crit rate 40 for the summons SAKS. they re not brick on a stick LOL

Neozinhu

All 3rd summons are with same base stats...lol...

Edit: And i just realized that the +2 doenst change anything in stats also...
Neozinhu

Teh noob

i forgot to post mew the cat cat the cat and kai the cat.

Neozinhu

Quote from: Teh noob on July 06, 2010, 03:40:19 AM
i forgot to post mew the cat cat the cat and kai the cat.
the other pony's have the same stats that the panther (merrow have + spd and seraphin less p.atk, but the rest is the same)
Neozinhu

666VeNoM

well, summons cant help  against TH/PP.

and drake/track probably aint do anything about oly (for now). I agree summons are weak. My summon is used only for reduce my dmg, and it doesnt last much.

PS: I hate that buff that makes summon immortal for 30s. fack! I want that too on my reanimated man!  ;D
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless