Web Analytics
Fortress sieges don't work

News:

Main Menu

Fortress sieges don't work

Started by devilinside, July 09, 2010, 10:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Dear GM's, I read in the announcements that the fortress sieges are working. It is not true, I cant find fortress where I can registering to siege. I think you can start the fortress sieges if you want, but if you dont do it then dont write that its working. CAUSE NOBODY CANT HAVE FORTRESS. So if it is possible then start the fortress sieges, cause lot of clan need a fotress i think. (And i know the thinking of gm's here, that nobody wanna go to castle siege if they have fortress but, it is not true, everybody would like a castle if he have fortress or not, its nevermind, but the fortress sieges can give some fun for smaller clans too, and the clans who dont have ch, mainly the new clans, because they cant buy ch now...)
"Én nem vagyok rasszista, mindenkit egyformán utálok."

dreggor

Quote from: devilinside on July 09, 2010, 10:17:49 PM
Dear GM's, I read in the announcements that the fortress sieges are working. It is not true, I cant find fortress where I can registering to siege. I think you can start the fortress sieges if you want, but if you dont do it then dont write that its working. CAUSE NOBODY CANT HAVE FORTRESS. So if it is possible then start the fortress sieges, cause lot of clan need a fotress i think. (And i know the thinking of gm's here, that nobody wanna go to castle siege if they have fortress but, it is not true, everybody would like a castle if he have fortress or not, its nevermind, but the fortress sieges can give some fun for smaller clans too, and the clans who dont have ch, mainly the new clans, because they cant buy ch now...)

Go to hell with your bugs.

WTB 2k online!!! (no bots or d-box)

HouseIND

So will we get fortress Sieges at all in this server ?

2Dark4You

Well you dont need fortress siege's if you say for smaller clan's cuz on this server smaller clan's own castel's :)
So fortresses will be owned by 1 man clan :D
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

SesameStreet 2 member, c4 times....
x9 
DadoBm /He
Was fun playing ,last time loged in 2011...

tomogara

I say change some sieges dates - there are Sundays without any siege and Saturdays with like 4-5 sieges.

HouseIND

hmm point of fortress for me is Knight Epaulettes and Stuff from the npc in fortress

Akira

Quote from: HouseIND on August 04, 2010, 02:00:15 AM
hmm point of fortress for me is Knight Epaulettes and Stuff from the npc in fortress

same here
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]