Web Analytics
Some Quetions

News:

Main Menu

Some Quetions

Started by White2Be, July 13, 2010, 11:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White2Be

Hi All I'm Thinking to start this new server but want to ask you something thath i don't like
1:You can.t sub your start class ? (ok there is no problem I will retail to class thath I want to be with stacked subclass)
2:I can go to olympiad only with my starting class? (that sux because i wanted to make class+subclass for olympiad and play with him)

That's I want To ask i read the subclass system but  I want some one to tell 2 to be 100% sure :]

flagur

answer to both your questions is yes.

nolimits

Quote from: White2Be on July 13, 2010, 11:54:33 AM
Hi All I'm Thinking to start this new server but want to ask you something thath i don't like
1:You can.t sub your start class ? (ok there is no problem I will retail to class thath I want to be with stacked subclass)
2:I can go to olympiad only with my starting class? (that sux because i wanted to make class+subclass for olympiad and play with him)

That's I want To ask i read the subclass system but  I want some one to tell 2 to be 100% sure :]

as flagur said, answers are yes.
but i have solution for you !! :p  you can make for example  necro  retail ->  PP than DN sub -> necro. so you will have NE // PP/NE. that means for you that you will have same equipment for dn sub and for main, therefor same equip for oly and normal game too ;)

gl and welcome here
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

maslina

Quote from: Bav3 on July 13, 2010, 03:55:26 PM
but not necro, make smth else ;)
+1,necro`s are facked up bad ,word.:)
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"