Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Shreed

Quote from: Neozinhu on July 10, 2010, 09:06:30 PM
Say Hi to neo

THE TREE

Gratz lemons

And....the minor ally have 4 castles now?..smth is wrong

Yeah yeah gz and gf. i was only on last 20 minuts today an ima in shock....

since couple months we have engarve bug and every leader can take castle in 3 seconds... we used to it like to every bug on NM
but today i first time saw that we can also take castle without destroying even 1 door ... LOL ?

dunno how you do this Maciek but gzzz ! you cant beat even 1 pt in normal way ?

i am wondering what will be next on NM ? engrave form clanhall maybe !

@ Neo -> turn on ground details lol !

Neozinhu

Quote from: Shreed on July 10, 2010, 09:15:03 PM
Yeah yeah gz and gf. i was only on last 20 minuts today an ima in shock....

since couple months we have engarve bug and every leader can take castle in 3 seconds... we used to it like to every bug on NM
but today i first time saw that we can also take castle without destroying even 1 door ... LOL ?

i am wondering what will be next on NM ? engrave form clanhall maybe !

@ Neo -> turn on ground details lol !
I didnt get ur point

After u engrave, we broke gates and gone to engrave again. If u wasnt there, its not our fault.

But ur engrave...lol...we were following u...when u reach the engrave room, u did it in 10 seconds max.

Quote from: G4rro on July 10, 2010, 09:17:42 PM
its a typical shreed , they failed against 1 pt 2 times , they lost a castle from Main clan , and they use some bug to take it without destroying even one door . Anyway was nice to pwnd your ally once again with 1 pt ^^

We failed? . . . As far i know, we have the castle.

And...we lost the castle from main clan? I didnt get ur point also, since BA and Origins have castles.

Bugs, bugs...this is the excuse till tomorrow.

And about my graphics, i was in dualbox / msn / wmp  and in lan...so i play it with lower detailz
Neozinhu

jygh

Quote from: Shreed on July 10, 2010, 09:15:03 PM

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
(http://img193.imageshack.us/i/debilsnation.jpg/)

thats how u take it so stfu about bugs rly
  Nightmare 30x

Shreed

Quote from: Neozinhu on July 10, 2010, 09:26:32 PM
I didnt get ur point

After u engrave, we broke gates and gone to engrave again. If u wasnt there, its not our fault.

lol after angrave we come back and the doors was fine ! so we are standing and looking on doors when we get announcments that someone is engraveing lol .. if you dont belive me ask Jin .. :P and gl

jygh

Quote from: Shreed on July 10, 2010, 09:31:17 PM
lol after angrave we come back and the doors was fine ! so we are standing and looking on doors when we get announcments that someone is engraveing lol .. if you dont belive me ask Jin .. :P and gl
stop qq plz.... u failed live with that  and garro u ve the childish answers here not me so umm go under any desk and do ur job and stop writeing . we killed ur lolclan so easy at goddard . not even 1 of us died so we simple took it
  Nightmare 30x

Neozinhu

Quote from: Shreed on July 10, 2010, 09:31:17 PM

Erhm...when maciek engraved...i was inside of castle also, i passed by broken castle doors and got kicked when he did it.

So...i still dont get ur point...bcuz i didnt see u there also when maciek engraved

Neozinhu

jygh

Quote from: G4rro on July 10, 2010, 09:30:54 PM

Yup once again you prooved in goddard that your clan and ur ally are not worth more in pvp that 1 pt of DN

(http://img52.imageshack.us/i/easytargets.jpg/)

yes exactly..  u was zerged here also xD
  Nightmare 30x

VforVanilla

Anyone to QQ that server is full of sh1ts/bugs and not for a lost castle  :D ?

jygh

Quote from: G4rro on July 10, 2010, 09:44:13 PM
who cares that you killed our 4 unbuffed members ? you want to tell me that ur ally was unbuffed on goddard siege thats why you got owned by 1 pt of DN ?  :D

i didnt saw that u killed any of my clan ..... mby u was on another server??? all i saw was that dns got raped badly and i simple walked and engraved it so stop QQ use more sof and ud and stop QQQQQQ cuz is no point and about ur unbuffed ppls they were staying there 3 mniut buffing so stop lie that they wasnt . i just shot ur clan like a ducks when there is not u ( i said it be happy u r the rly good bishop from dn ( sof ftw ) )  so dn come more without enclave to varka . its like shooting to duck's
  Nightmare 30x

jygh

Quote from: G4rro on July 10, 2010, 09:59:13 PM

Even when Alina was leading BA , they was killing our 1 pt with ally xD but seems you cant  :D :D
im not cl not even v-cl so as i see u ve ur own pro info xD  and umm as i said u loosed too easy mby thats why u spam atm . open ur eyes look out of window there is world too xD
  Nightmare 30x

Neozinhu

Quote from: G4rro on July 10, 2010, 09:59:13 PM
loosing with ally against 1 pt
i still dont get this  :-X

Pride = 3 clans (big ones) + katamarans (yeahh....they were in 1 pt @ siege today, not helping u for sure  ;D) and how many castles? 2?
Temp = 3 clans / no help =  2 castles also
2die4 (some ppl still say reborn lol) = 2 clans = 4 castles?

OK OK...we're getting pwnt..

Ps.: After this reply, i'll see zergs coming  ;D
Neozinhu