SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by darkaenur, July 12, 2010, 03:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiroth

Quote from: FeelmyBow on July 12, 2010, 03:28:36 PM
I never said they could, yes sometimes they did deserve cards. Altho not everytime and sometimes cards were given on appeal thats what i ment.

Ye,that's true,but even that doesn't change the fact they deserve'em.

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Sephiroth on July 12, 2010, 03:38:04 PM
Ye,that's true,but even that doesn't change the fact they deserve'em.

Sometimes they rly didn't if you saw the repeat closely.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

IvolveR

Quote from: Sephiroth on July 12, 2010, 03:13:12 PM
Keep crying,when my team lose I'm objetive and accept if they played bad or w/e...it seems some ppl cannot do that.
If Netherlands played "bad" it would end like 3:0 4:0 ,not 1:0 at the very end of the match and with 1 guy less,both teams deserved the cup.
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

Sephiroth

Quote from: IvolveR on July 12, 2010, 03:51:03 PM
If Netherlands played "bad" it would end like 3:0 4:0 ,not 1:0 at the very end of the match and with 1 guy less,both teams deserved the cup.

It's not the only match in which Spain should have won 3:0 or more,but sadly it just ended 1:0.
And no,Holland didn't deserve the cup.

scary

spain took the cup by luck ...
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Sephiroth on July 12, 2010, 03:55:57 PM
It's not the only match in which Spain should have won 3:0 or more,but sadly it just ended 1:0.

lol wtf you mean with that? Like we got in the Final by luck or gambling...
We didnt loose any match untill the final
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Weezer

Quote from: Sephiroth on July 12, 2010, 03:55:57 PM

Spain played better than Holland the 1st 15 min of both times, they could win the game easly, but didnt made any goals during that time, also Holland had 2 great chances with Robeen, but he didnt made the goals too.

All people say how Spain was better then other teams in almost all games they won (almost all by 1:0), if they was soo better than other teams why dont make 4:0 in all matches?!? And why loose the 1st match?!?

And both teams deserved the Cup, on finals is more about who will have the chances (both sides had) and who will make (just Spain did).

darkaenur

Quote from: scary on July 12, 2010, 04:18:46 PM
spain took the cup by luck ...
holland won brazil by lucky
and with spain and brazil play like this situation all time:
(http://img293.imageshack.us/i/galeria4.jpg/)
this is football no kung-fu cup, karate kid

and all that said for what spain no win 4:0 or something like this
win is win to all (1.0, 4:0, 2:1)
and if any1 saw this i dont make this post for flame, only for comment with all ppl
holland had great chance too, but just we have iker casillas

i think that all world was thinking that final (brazil-spain, germany-brazil) not holland-spain

for me was surprise that germany won 4:0 to argentina and holland won brazil
and no comment about messi or ferndando torres xDDDDDD

StormRiders
FvckTheRest
Blackhand
Carebears
AngelOfDeath

iRagnar---HE/PAL
Hidra---TYR/WC
iRock---SOR/WK

Sephiroth

Quote from: FeelmyBow on July 12, 2010, 04:20:21 PM
lol wtf you mean with that? Like we got in the Final by luck or gambling...
We didnt loose any match untill the final

I mean that what holland played wasn't football,rather a lame style of fouls+give the ball to Robben and let's see what happen.
Quote from: Weezer on July 12, 2010, 05:22:31 PM
Spain played better than Holland the 1st 15 min of both times, they could win the game easly, but didnt made any goals during that time, also Holland had 2 great chances with Robeen, but he didnt made the goals too.

All people say how Spain was better then other teams in almost all games they won (almost all by 1:0), if they was soo better than other teams why dont make 4:0 in all matches?!? And why loose the 1st match?!?

And both teams deserved the Cup, on finals is more about who will have the chances (both sides had) and who will make (just Spain did).

Cos even if u win 1:0 u can make a great football,like Spain did.Have u ever watched Barça matches? Their average was near 3 goals per match this year and the last one,but it could have been 5 perfectly,it's all'bout success.If u wanna see a good football match then look at Spanish style rather than Holland style.

Weezer

Quote from: Sephiroth on July 12, 2010, 07:07:35 PM
Cos even if u win 1:0 u can make a great football,like Spain did.Have u ever watched Barça matches? Their average was near 3 goals per match this year and the last one,but it could have been 5 perfectly,it's all'bout success.If u wanna see a good football match then look at Spanish style rather than Holland style.

I watched many matches of Barça on spanish and champions, they have a great team, and if u compare for those other teams on spanish they must win then by 3 or more of advantage, the other teams r weak if u compare those players (take out Real on comparing).

But even Barça lost to Inter on Milano (3:1), this means Inter is better than Barça?!?

Football is a game that u can play great football and win by 1:0 or 4:0, or even loose by the same score. Spain played better than Holland, but could lost by 2:0 (Robeen lost 2 great chances during normal time), both teams could win in normal time, Holland didnt cause of Cassilas and Spain cause they like to make beautifull goals instead of kicking directly.

prayazs

Quote from: IvolveR on July 12, 2010, 03:51:03 PM

fact is that the Netherlands didn't play gentle, as a neutral match watching person I could say  that if the referree would give cards on every position where he should, it would be at least 11 to 9...

Im not only mentioning the regular fouls, but also moments like "pass back after an injury" where it could be a goal if Casillas wasn't alert.

anyway Spain deserved the cup like dutch trainer Van Marwijk said; "the best team has won".
most feared nicks I played in the past:
-Zevzek NE/BD
-velet HE/SWS
-veliahd PR/WK
-FiReStRiKeR WC/BP
-Aladinoz BP/PAL
-Icedearth BP/TK

darkaenur

Quote from: Weezer on July 12, 2010, 07:20:10 PM
I watched many matches of Barça on spanish and champions, they have a great team, and if u compare for those other teams on spanish they must win then by 3 or more of advantage, the other teams r weak if u compare those players (take out Real on comparing).

But even Barça lost to Inter on Milano (3:1), this means Inter is better than Barça?!?

Football is a game that u can play great football and win by 1:0 or 4:0, or even loose by the same score. Spain played better than Holland, but could lost by 2:0 (Robeen lost 2 great chances during normal time), both teams could win in normal time, Holland didnt cause of Cassilas and Spain cause they like to make beautifull goals instead of kicking directly.

weezer bro u forget that villa had 1 great chance too and iniesta, sergio ramos other too
hollan could win 2:0 but too lost 2:3

StormRiders
FvckTheRest
Blackhand
Carebears
AngelOfDeath

iRagnar---HE/PAL
Hidra---TYR/WC
iRock---SOR/WK