Web Analytics
Is it true abaut deleting mutants on infinity???? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Is it true abaut deleting mutants on infinity????

Started by greg270, July 01, 2010, 07:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhart

Quote from: greg270 on August 09, 2010, 05:35:22 PM
mutants r produce of bug , but its not ppl fault that bug exist, so fix the bug that ppl cant make it.
dont punish ppl , its not their FAULT!!! that wouldnt be Fair.

Anyway its subsystem server , so ppl can mix subs how they want, no point of punish some ppl who choose other classes between races. Ppl have free will , and like be threaded in equal way. All want have 85 level. All want decide wich class want to play.

I highly doubt that you'r gonna understand it , but :
Long time ago , about 3 years or so , drake used to be active and he started to repeat many and many times that mutants ( at that time not even 81+ lvl existed )had to be DELETED.
It never happened , cause the lack of will from gms to make this network a better place
Actually you can also add a plus bug to the old one , and make those crappy chars 81 + lvls ,  so now tell me
Why shouldn't they be deleted ?It had been said many times that they were the production of a bug , hence  the erase.
Also considerring you gave a f.uck about admins words and you kept to bug until you find a even more crappy way to cheat the server.
Now you also wanna be paid for the time you spent building a BUG ?
Consider yourself lucky not to have been banned , istead of splitting sh1ts in the forum  , let it die it in peace.
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

Kerth

SOmetimes I just can't belive, that after like 5, or 6 years of dn, ppl still belive in this type of rumors, like "will there e wipe? *whisp whisp", *will they delete mutants?" *whisp whisp..."
C'mon.

greg270

idea of wipeing them show up again is because somoe of mutants go to oly, why cant they enter because r to strong mix of classes asame as tyr/de together , some my friends think that mixing ty/de should be forbiden , and all de/ty wiped , but it will never happend, asame as wipe mutants
why ?  1.Donators , 2.Soon gracia 80+ retails , 3 . Stacking sub system - free will , 4 Ppl understood that cant join oly, 5. More stuipid rulez ppl more pist off , bigest mess on server , Many ppl tell drake many years ASAME thing , KEap that server asame as official as much its possible!! fix bugs, ppl will DONATE

trooperXkoki

Quote from: greg270 on August 17, 2010, 10:26:15 PM
idea of wipeing them show up again is because somoe of mutants go to oly, why cant they enter because r to strong mix of classes asame as tyr/de together , some my friends think that mixing ty/de should be forbiden , and all de/ty wiped , but it will never happend, asame as wipe mutants
why ?  1.Donators , 2.Soon gracia 80+ retails , 3 . Stacking sub system - free will , 4 Ppl understood that cant join oly, 5. More stuipid rulez ppl more pist off , bigest mess on server , Many ppl tell drake many years ASAME thing , KEap that server asame as official as much its possible!! fix bugs, ppl will DONATE

or you gonna suicide FTW!!!
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Torek [IF] on July 10, 2010, 08:46:32 AM
WIPE EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BHUAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(evil laugh)
And while at it, delete S80 items too. Blaaargh!
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history