Can't stay logged

News:

Main Menu

Can't stay logged

Started by Freyr, July 14, 2010, 09:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freyr

Hey everyone. The problem is this:

I log in Lineage or Aion and after a while it shows "You have been disconnected" but I keep having my inet conection up and running. It all worked out fine since today.
I've already uninstall/re-install Lineage to see if it was a bad client situation but don't work in the 2 games -.-" . Even made a Windows check to see if show any "bad sectors" and nothing unusual.

If you have any sugestions pls write it down

ToothFairy

more wine and all is fine ;)
"Rock is overpowered. Paper is fine" - Scissors

Freyr

Problem with that is - with the amount of wine I'd need till the problem solved I would stop care about it and simply format the damn laptop and re-install the all shitty programs ^^

hcd

Quote from: ToothFairy on July 14, 2010, 11:55:24 PM
more wine and all is fine ;)
I don't think he's a linux user :P

- Could be virus, could be adware (try other cleanporggies ad-aware e.g.)
- If connection keeps stable and only game-connection cuts, I'd say ping-timeout o.O
... does the problem occure anytime or at special times?
... you have a direct connection to the internet or over a router?
check your up/down-stream and optimize it  (good tool: BeFaster <= google for it)
- could be your modem/router (if you have the same temperatures like we have, I'd recommend you to cool it a bit ^^)
- check/update drivers of ncard
- chek your firewall about the 'allowed' programms, maybe you've got a leecher somewhere (update if possible)
currently playing GuildWars2 [Ring of Fire]

Piccy

also, if u use laptop, are u sure isn't simply your wireless signal ?

for example i had some trouble months ago

countinuous disconnection

then I discovered that my neighbour bought  something like this to transmit sky from a room to another

problem was that my wireless channel was same frequency  = bad signal for him on TV and disconnection for me

try use  a cable.
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]