Web Analytics
wtf is going on with our attribute system..

News:

Main Menu

wtf is going on with our attribute system..

Started by lucifsg, July 15, 2010, 09:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucifsg

i know our attribute system is full of surprices but can someone explain this:

th with 458 attribute on his weapon stabing me for 620+ dmg when i got 460 resist points to his element. if i drop my resist points to 350 he stab me for 500 dmg. so wtf is going on ? i mentioned this some months ago about a mage class but noone seemed to understand/care about it. was same stab , no critical stab or smth else

ps : deathand why dont u suck me cheap whore, i know u need it.
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

lucifsg

why someone close previous topic ? noone cares to find why attribute works weird ?
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

jygh

Quote from: lucifsg on July 15, 2010, 09:47:18 PM
why someone close previous topic ? noone cares to find why attribute works weird ?
prolly they dont know how to fix it so they find easier way and delete topic . anyway i think orcs r boosted
  Nightmare 30x

lucifsg

Quote from: jygh on July 15, 2010, 10:00:19 PM
prolly they dont know how to fix it so they find easier way and delete topic . anyway i think orcs r boosted

well era of orc , why not :) we didnt see em for a while

i think it has to do with attri system tbh. smth is changed . and not only that buffs dont resist attri from physical attack anymore. i noticed same thing with other attribute . enemy didnt had full i didnt had full resist as well  (like 30 lower than him) and he did same dmg like when i had 0 resist to him
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

Kain

Quote from: lucifsg on July 15, 2010, 09:47:18 PM

Attribute system is working like a charm ,please do not open again similar topics without any proofs .
Thank you .