Web Analytics
Back

News:

Main Menu

Back

Started by redfighter, July 17, 2010, 08:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redfighter

Hey guys I just want to ask how the servers are atm the last time I played was in 2007 I think.

6bIK

Quote from: redfighter on July 17, 2010, 08:52:22 PM
Hey guys I just want to ask how the servers are atm the last time I played was in 2007 I think.
bad

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

IdarkI

Quote from: 6bIK on July 17, 2010, 09:59:52 PM
bad
nothing personal vs u but bcoz of ppl like u who dont play here and spam this server will not grow...
back to topic, well its not as it was back in the time :/, but u could try to play again if u want :p
To be the best, you have to beat the best
I'm undefeated, my style is everlasting
And I'ma never back down, you freaking clown!

windoo

Well i think any activity will help :P
At last ;p
Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble

6bIK

Quote from: IdarkI on July 17, 2010, 10:48:26 PM
nothing personal vs u but bcoz of ppl like u who dont play here and spam this server will not grow...
back to topic, well its not as it was back in the time :/, but u could try to play again if u want :p

nothing against u, but are u blind xDD , just check activity on forum at this time.... infinity 0.02k ppl online/ dragon = retard kid gm, who ban and scam ppl, dunno about NM, but coz of valky, i think Track not rly happy...
and in the end just check valky bug report and QQ topics about not working skills and other sh1t...

and u wanna that i would say, Dragon-NOTwork is alive???? are u kidding me? ;]

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik

trooperXkoki

Quote from: 6bIK on July 18, 2010, 01:05:19 AM
nothing against u, but are u blind xDD , just check activity on forum at this time.... infinity 0.02k ppl online/ dragon = retard kid gm, who ban and scam ppl, dunno about NM, but coz of valky, i think Track not rly happy...
and in the end just check valky bug report and QQ topics about not working skills and other sh1t...

and u wanna that i would say, Dragon-NOTwork is alive???? are u kidding me? ;]
and you spend 8hours per day to spam and explain to everyone how NOTwork WE(not you anymore coz you dont play) have

path...
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

6bIK

Quote from: trooperXkoki on July 18, 2010, 09:57:25 AM
and you spend 8hours per day to spam and explain to everyone how NOTwork WE(not you anymore coz you dont play) have

path...

ofc not, i just check pm here from time to time ;]

p.s. if u not so good in English use /translate.google.com  ;)

DrAkhoo

Quote from: IdarkI on July 17, 2010, 10:48:26 PM
If and I say a big IF, drake would  care about he's servers there wouldn't be so many " spammers " like him. So he is an reaction of drake's actions.
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

trooperXkoki

Quote from: 6bIK on July 18, 2010, 10:50:05 AM
ofc not, i just check pm here from time to time ;]

p.s. if u not so good in English use /translate.google.com  ;)
2000 posts, just check pm?
you are the last WOman on this world who need to care about my english.
If your english is too good you should work as translator.6bIK.com
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

6bIK

Quote from: trooperXkoki on July 18, 2010, 11:08:34 AM
2000 posts, just check pm?
you are the last WOman on this world who need to care about my english.
If your english is too good you should work as translator.6bIK.com

i play here silence 2007, trust me it's possible got make 2k post, just check polsilv3r he is Pro spammer ;]
i dont care about yore English, i just cant understand u... if u dont like any translator, use opera, he can check your grammar ;)

WujekDobraRada

Quote from: 6bIK on July 18, 2010, 11:18:14 AM
i play here silence 2007, trust me it's possible got make 2k post, just check polsilv3r he is Pro spammer ;]
i dont care about yore English, i just cant understand u... if u dont like any translator, use opera, he can check your grammar ;)

Not that i care but ur english is far from perfection
Quote from: SolarWind on June 15, 2009, 06:13:19 PM
The real reason why Triad lost their dominance on sieges is because of Galactic clan.

6bIK

Quote from: WujekDobraRada on July 18, 2010, 12:28:01 PM
Not that i care but ur english is far from perfection
i know, google isn't best teacher ;]