Web Analytics
Is that freaking joke?

News:

Main Menu

Is that freaking joke?

Started by ChujoZord, July 22, 2010, 12:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChujoZord

QuoteOk the final result is 300hr time ban on those on the baium exploit but for cheruby will recive perm ban. I know alot of you other players want them perm ban but they didnt do the exploit themself so cheruby was the one who did it resulting getting his clan involved in his greed. For you exci member thinkin why you gettin ban is because you are the one suppose to stop your cl from that kind of behavoiur but you guys went along with it.
QuoteFor the antharas screen i couldnt get the data log since its dating back at 20/06 in a result i can just randomly ban. Reason why i dont know who went in there via portal stone or by summon but they will be on my watch list and checked up on my routine bases.
QuoteSry cant randomly ban. Am currently at work and cant make changes via phone. I will be lettin all know who on ban list and watch list
QuoteThis result will apply to all clans and members for those who do the same as exci
http://www.dragon-network.net/banlist/valkyria/

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

ChujoZord

At this moment you banned people from screen on antharas who even didn't freaking exploited for 720H !!!... Check in freaking logs. What the freak is it. Protocol said something different also you have said that he will decide. Im freaking loled!

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Sciemanko

wtf??screens w/o date/any info of this server and with hidden parts?alot  of ppl banned w/o reason and retard that posted that screen(hidden nicks) did not even get 1h ban...
Excidium <3

ChujoZord

Quote from: kwolu on July 22, 2010, 01:10:39 AM
Ofcourse you are free to leave if you dont like it. Bye bye !
Believe if this people would get ban who are on list. Yes we are leaving.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Enzo

u ban wrong ppl but freak it, i leaving, bye
Tarantula DN
Enzo sh
NM x30
en20 aw/sk - OFF
Frintezza x9/x15
Enzo aw/sk - OFF
Valkyria x9
Enzo - OL WC/OL - OFF
Dragon x15
w00dk4 sr/sws - OFF

LegolasIII

on this server u failed.. good luck on the next one :)

RelaXo ~ Rest in Peace
Impact ~ Valkyria x9 Rest in Peace

StonerBashin

Horse Juice on ya lips.

Ima Winnah

baraan

dont forget to close the door on your way out, im sure the server will be 1000 times better without your clan around.

Sapp

After all!

it was a pleasure guys...

...to see u cry

(now tell me... how can they not use bot if they are so good at exploiting?
it's like "i can ride a bike without puting hands on the wheel, but i can't with them on. )

StonerBashin

What server is Exci now going to  :o
Horse Juice on ya lips.

Ima Winnah

Neozinhu

Ouch, that hurts. . .

Nothing to add  ;D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

jailaa

If they didn't use it they should have reported it. They gained benefit from the exploit as the ones who exploited. Chujo or w/e your name is getting a cokcy attitude regarding to "sending your recommendations to Torn" and "I've already spoken to Protocol" won't help you here. Both me and protocol are ONLY jailers, the final decision is always taken by Torn and Descent.

Regarding a previous post:

To avoid discussion of "corruption" and favoring some people or others I have resigned from the position of Valkyrie jailer.  Me being a player at the same time as jailer never affected my decisions and I have never favored anyone. Also, I've never hid the fact that I was playing on this server.