Web Analytics
Baium Respawn Time

News:

Main Menu

Baium Respawn Time

Started by bsrealm, July 22, 2010, 01:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bsrealm

I think the current respawn time of Baium is too short and would result in the server being flooded with Baium Rings. Whats your take on increasing it a bit? At least what about cutting down on some of the random respawn time so there is more focussed pvp?

If you say yes or no, please try and back it up with reasons; so we can all benefit from your insight/opinions.

Thanks
Balki

bsrealm

No comments? Just votes eh? Good to see no one (yet) wants it to stay as is.
Balki

Naiz

spawn time should be incressed cuz there is too low number off ppl to have baium each 2 days :)
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

bsrealm

12 hours random is too long pff :)
I want 4! So all know what time it is and we can pvp nice and hard.

5 days + 4 hours
Balki

deiwidaz

Quote from: bsrealm on July 22, 2010, 09:19:11 PM
12 hours random is too long pff :)
I want 4! So all know what time it is and we can pvp nice and hard.

5 days + 4 hours

+1  :P

wildpussy

well, also % chance to drop ring can be decreased

bsrealm

No, I think we should just tweak respawn times. Because once pvp is kinda guaranteed; and people successfully negotiate that and kill the RB, it should drop it 100%. Which is why I didn't even put it up on the poll.
Balki

k0dex

Kto bije baiuma? Enclave bije baiuma!!!!!!

HMmmm leave baium every 3 days gives alot of pvp and chances for new ppl to make quest,  there is no problem with flooding by ring, zaken resp and tezza is also decrased, why no1 cry baout it? Its good how it is now.

TheLox

Man, the freak? That signature is freaked up.

bsrealm

I bet your signature disgusts people too.
Balki

andreas32

+1 ,specially this one with those 2 smiling....gross...what a faces...;D

About respawn time,it's not as bad as it is nowbut a little bit more inceares would be cool.

HouseIND

36 + 8 hours random is insane . random time is kept on retail so that clans from different timezones have a chance too .we all play basically are almost in the same timezone .make it 72hrs flat , no random ..see the amount of increase in pvp .