TO JAILAAAAA< - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

TO JAILAAAAA<

Started by maslina, July 22, 2010, 11:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maslina

Quote from: zippobg on July 22, 2010, 02:59:14 PM
Xe-xe you cry in every post and talk about my age?
I just stay on work and laugh on such a reply like yours.
You were carefully to notify us that you are at work so we can figure that you are not so small right?? Pitty you are still small in number of  brain cells
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

jailaa

I've locked the other topics, but I'll leave this one where you can cry about your stolen innocence.  Heh, freedom of speech

maslina

Quote from: jailaa on July 22, 2010, 03:26:26 PM
I've locked the other topics, but I'll leave this one where you can cry about your stolen innocence.  Heh, freedom of speech
Instead of giving a smart reply and check logs????
What more to add....15x started to go down same...with GM like you....GG team

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

ChillyWilly

I find something amusing in these topics....
has anyone else noticed how you see "don't compare game to RL", and asking for evidence, as if it were a RL court, from the same group of people?  ironic'd

jailaa

Quote from: ChillyWilly on July 22, 2010, 03:31:18 PM
I find something amusing in these topics....
has anyone else noticed how you see "don't compare game to RL", and asking for evidence, as if it were a RL court, from the same group of people?  ironic'd

That's the main reason their banned "rules apply to us .. but not all rules .. only the rules we want". One day (hypothetically) AOD/FI/Enclave/TheHero or some other clan will be caught doing some big exploit. And it's gonna be like this all over again.

Sciemanko

Quote from: Sephiroth on July 22, 2010, 02:34:11 PM
Server mistakes? It's an exploit,if u get summoned there u'r an exploiter aswell,I think it's something easy to understand even for such a low brain like u.

The same situation,gtfo.

where or when i compared rl with game?and ok cherubty exploited but, where u can see that another playes exploited?gfto retarded kido
Quote from: jailaa on July 22, 2010, 03:32:35 PM
That's the main reason their banned "rules apply to us .. but not all rules .. only the rules we want". One day (hypothetically) AOD/FI/Enclave/TheHero or some other clan will be caught doing some big exploit. And it's gonna be like this all over again.
gonna be?u will ban ppl w/o any proofs, with modified screens which show only ppl that standing in antharas lair...
Excidium <3

maslina

problem is that there were screens posted with acctual members from TheHero on That Baium exploit,did they get bann????   NO,but you play mister justice for all,at least stop throwing bullshit all around you

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

jailaa

Quote from: maslina on July 22, 2010, 03:42:50 PM
   problem is that there were screens posted with acctual members from TheHero on That Baium exploit,did they get bann????   NO,but you play mister justice for all,at least stop throwing bullshit all around you

Show me the screenshots with their names, I have no problem sending them for ban.

Phate

well is sad for server to lose any number of active players - thats fact.

however i dont have any regrets for ppl who in first row are denying by any means that the used "exploit" by clan gate on baium.. fighting for it on forum till last drop of blood - its metaphor, ok?:) ..insulting all around and creating stories of fake screenshots and so on and so on that its just unbelievable whopper.. to walk away off the punishment

while after it in this antharas issue its already clear all your self-made excuses that the baium case was fake and u all entered by vortex story is just a bullsh.it which u however were putting here claiming to be true with SUCH a passion ... i must give u a nice LOL here guys :)

for ppl who act and lie wich such an epic arrogant way like that there is no way to be trusted then...

dont get mistaken, im not a hater and this is not a flame, i personally dont feel any negative emotions againts you, its just a resume of your "exploit" stories into the one line... from which i got picture of who u are as people nature.. and i got it  :)

anyway gl on any other server/game/RL summer vacation u will go

cheers

PS: yea, flame on me if it makes u feel better  ;)

L2 life: Infinity 5x
August 2005 - October 2008
thank you all ppl for this great adventure

Thnks fr th Mmrs

Daiver1

and how you will catch them? w8 when some retard will leave clan and report?only this way normal for you,how check exploits from another way you just dont know?
whats why players with hide nicks not banned? or cuz they are your friends or asslickers?
can be what you are low skilled gm ,but can be what you are just another corupted gm,which DN community saw alot...
DN x15
He/Pal  11x Hero 4x in row  :P again on
ty/de ,wc/bp OFF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko4Q0cgo1N8&feature=related

zippobg

Quote from: maslina on July 22, 2010, 03:01:29 PM
    You were carefully to notify us that you are at work so we can figure that you are not so small right?? Pitty you are still small in number of  brain cells
I have enough don't worry for me. For sure I'm much older and wise than you. Anyway do you look outside the window (I don't talk for Windows versions). It's summer and I know you are in school vacation, but don't you think is better to waste your time in something better?
And once more time do you wanna candy?
SadFace
WC/OL

jailaa

Quote from: Daiver1 on July 22, 2010, 03:47:39 PM
and how you will catch them? w8 when some retard will leave clan and report?only this way normal for you,how check exploits from another way you just dont know?
whats why players with hide nicks not banned? or cuz they are your friends or asslickers?
can be what you are low skilled gm ,but can be what you are just another corupted gm,which DN community saw alot...

Seriously ? Maybe cause .. their nicks are hidden ?