TO JAILAAAAA< - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

TO JAILAAAAA<

Started by maslina, July 22, 2010, 11:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maslina

Quote from: Sephiroth on July 22, 2010, 12:27:55 PM
I just see a bunch of botters/exploiters caught doin' that and crying now at forum.U got even less that u deserved,so be happy.
Sepiroth i have respect for you couse you are an old member of this community,but seems you are not reading right,i don`t have ban and i`m the one that cries the moast here,couse it doesn`t seems fair to ban after a shitty screen without even checking logs,...
    For Navarro gtfo nigger,we all have quest done as cherry said,check damn facking logs.
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

R3vo

Jaila use l2w in game. Dont need screen. I saw him. BAN! Perma.

Sephiroth

Quote from: maslina on July 22, 2010, 12:39:23 PM
   Sepiroth i have respect for you couse you are an old member of this community,but seems you are not reading right,i don`t have ban and i`m the one that cries the moast here,couse it doesn`t seems fair to ban after a shitty screen without even checking logs,...
    For Navarro gtfo nigger,we all have quest done as cherry said,check damn facking logs.

I bet they've check everything they gotta check,just pls,if ur clan got caught and ur lucky enough not to be with'em be happy,keep playing but be fair and accept that even 720h ban is low.

ChujoZord

Quote from: Sephiroth on July 22, 2010, 01:12:13 PM
I bet they've check everything they gotta check,just pls,if ur clan got caught and ur lucky enough not to be with'em be happy,keep playing but be fair and accept that even 720h ban is low.
Aha so if you will be near someone who use walker you are going to be banned because YOU WERE THERE ;D 720 is low? dude it's first server where I see that for server mistakes player is getting so high ban. Of course walker i understand perm is indicated in this case. But to make this zone unsummon able isn't so hard :)

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

jailaa

Guy kills someone with a gun. His excuse: "WTF, I'm innocent, if you wouldn't have allowed guns I wouldn't have killed him."

EXCELLENT EXCUSE !!!

Sciemanko

do not compare real life with game...WTF?!?!?!?!?
Excidium <3

maslina

Quote from: jailaa on July 22, 2010, 01:39:50 PM
Guy kills someone with a gun. His excuse: "WTF, I'm innocent, if you wouldn't have allowed guns I wouldn't have killed him."

EXCELLENT EXCUSE !!!
OMFG same retarded answers,grow up men and show us real proofs,check damn logs and i asked you nice to reply in intelligent manner,not 12 years old reply type.Which part you don`t get?
    Better don`t reply at all if you reply like this: cut some onion,someone making that someone making other that

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

Sephiroth

Quote from: ChujoZord on July 22, 2010, 01:36:30 PM
Aha so if you will be near someone who use walker you are going to be banned because YOU WERE THERE ;D 720 is low? dude it's first server where I see that for server mistakes player is getting so high ban. Of course walker i understand perm is indicated in this case. But to make this zone unsummon able isn't so hard :)

Server mistakes? It's an exploit,if u get summoned there u'r an exploiter aswell,I think it's something easy to understand even for such a low brain like u.

Quote from: Sciemanko on July 22, 2010, 02:05:15 PM
do not compare real life with game...WTF?!?!?!?!?

The same situation,gtfo.

zippobg

Quote from: maslina on July 22, 2010, 02:13:53 PM
   OMFG same retarded answers,grow up men and show us real proofs,check damn logs and i asked you nice to reply in intelligent manner,not 12 years old reply type.Which part you don`t get?
    Better don`t reply at all if you reply like this: cut some onion,someone making that someone making other that
You missed the part with "I am not banned. I don't cry!!!"
Wanna candy?  ::)
SadFace
WC/OL

maslina

Quote from: zippobg on July 22, 2010, 02:44:00 PM
You missed the part with "I am not banned. I don't cry!!!"
Wanna candy?  ::)
Aha,i think you same age as the person i was talking about........

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

Sephiroth

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on July 22, 2010, 02:39:32 PM

grrrr i hope u play on valkyria xD
if not i can't explain so much hate xd

No I don't,I just hate these kind of massive exploiters with excuses.

zippobg

Quote from: maslina on July 22, 2010, 02:47:54 PM
   Aha,i think you same age as the person i was talking about........
Xe-xe you cry in every post and talk about my age?
I just stay on work and laugh on such a reply like yours.
SadFace
WC/OL