Is that freaking joke? - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Is that freaking joke?

Started by ChujoZord, July 22, 2010, 12:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigozord

Quote from: bajaksc on July 22, 2010, 09:44:26 AM
dont make self owned cuz we never met with hesbo... we have 1 pt in clan from hesbo in valkyrie.... and remmeber first 4 baiums? we kill it.... and always was pvp and always you was  dead... then we make reload to archer and i say to kodex we will dont come for any baium in this 1 week.  now you make cry topics....all know that excidium > CI > enclave i dont put hesbo here cuz i never met them on pvp :P

in first baiums you was  able to kill baium  only when he had spawn from 23- 11 morning cuz we have RL and we cant sit all night near pc

seriously, we must play different valkyrias.

1. i'm talking about pacman and his crew, not random asslicker like sobota (lol) = guy who sucked so hard that he became legend in a DarkSide server. whats up sobota, are you going to beg me for aium ring again? lika on DS when i was dropping my whle inventory in giran?  ;D

2. I see kids liek you have serious mathematic broblems.. 4 baiums lol. first one you killed becouse of our fail (only 1 bishop for party). second one you zerged our one lolpt and master killed it whithin 2 hours i thnk. where is other 2 baiums?

3. not my fault that you are rerolling to archers. anyway, archers/mage you will get rolled as allways. only thing you can do is bring 3fullbuffed parties and zerg us.

4. if you are going to put yourself higher then gauss you should gain some l2 knowledge fisrt. cuz you and your lolclan:
-doesn't know l2 skills. seriosuly, even after reading skills descriptions...
-suck on mass pvp, just f1 f1 f1. maybe not all, I found few nice mages there (dont worry ts not you).

5. personal advice, if you are going to make archers please camp at least few queen ants. if its too hard for lolclan like you we can sell soem aqs. 24 d.coins each.

bajaksc

Quote from: pigozord on July 22, 2010, 10:02:28 AM

1. i'm talking about pacman and his crew, not random asslicker like sobota (lol) = guy who sucked so hard that he became legend in a DarkSide server. whats up sobota, are you going to beg me for aium ring again? lika on DS when i was dropping my whle inventory in giran?  ;D

2. I see kids liek you have serious mathematic broblems.. 4 baiums lol. first one you killed becouse of our fail (only 1 bishop for party). second one you zerged our one lolpt and master killed it whithin 2 hours i thnk. where is other 2 baiums?

3. not my fault that you are rerolling to archers. anyway, archers/mage you will get rolled as allways. only thing you can do is bring 3fullbuffed parties and zerg us.

4. if you are going to put yourself higher then gauss you should gain some l2 knowledge fisrt. cuz you and your lolclan:
-suck on mass pvp, just f1 f1 f1. maybe not all, I found few nice mages there (dont worry ts not you).

5. personal advice, if you are going to make archers please camp at least few queen ants. if its too hard for lolclan like you we can sell soem aqs. 24 d.coins each.

hahaha we have 4 baiums and we kill it with pvp there... with you ofc... and we never had more then 3 pt cuz we dont have so much ppl in clan....  and i dont play by mage like you wrote... about aq for what we should camp aq? when we have zaken and one zaken = 2aq? aa about f1 f1 f1 you doing it all time cuz on mage is impossible to click onbly f1 and win pvp cuz mage dmg is 100 archer dmg 1k. and you still loose pvp with mages... its impossible for me...dont make from your self pro cuz you are nothing... only forum warrior....
< CL of ExC1DiuM >

Naiz

i don't even know who you are :> so many ppl was getting owned by me on darkside and even now they are flaming me that i was an asslicker for gms :D the fact that i could own all party with my pw/sws still hurts huh? i had 2x boss set on darkside so don't say sh1t that i was begging you for baium ring you jelous retard. Don't act pro pls mr nonfactor aka WANNABE FAMOUS :*

and i'll just tell 1 more thing, LoLclave was always a random clan since i remember and they emoquitted from every servers <3
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

ChujoZord

1. Dunno didn't played there never.
2. Strange cause we have 4 Baium Rings :o
3. You proofs in our las pvp on HB how good your archers are xD Pwned like a silly dog.
4. Said a person who play archer where you use f1(attack) f2(stun)
5. Half of our archers already have AntQueens.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

pigozord

Quote from: Sokrates on July 22, 2010, 10:16:45 AM
i don't even know who you are :> so many ppl was getting owned by me on darkside and even now they are flaming me that i was an asslicker for gms :D the fact that i could own all party with my pw/sws still hurts huh? i had 2x boss set on darkside so don't say sh1t that i was begging you for baium ring you jelous retard. Don't act pro pls mr nonfactor aka WANNABE FAMOUS :*

and i'll just tell 1 more thing, LoLclave was always a random clan since i remember and they emoquitted from every servers <3

dude, on DS you NEVER killed my lolchar destro/wc, even single time. and ofc you egged me for aium ring while I was dropping itams in giran lol.

lexximer

gm's are retarded 13 y old kids. good game :)
have a nice summer ;D
MUAY THAI
ExC1DiuM <3
AshleyOlsen aka Cross
[URL=http://img219.imageshack.us/i/funnypicturesfrogprince.jpg/][/URL]

maslina

Quote from: pigozord on July 22, 2010, 10:40:26 AM
dude, on DS you NEVER killed my lolchar destro/wc, even single time. and ofc you egged me for aium ring while I was dropping itams in giran lol.
ME WANT LEARN ENGLISH
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

pigozord

sorreyy djiud, az i see maj kibord has some proglems with letter 'B'.

maslina

Quote from: pigozord on July 22, 2010, 11:06:57 AM
sorreyy djiud, az i see maj kibord has some proglems with letter 'B'.
Me 7 years old when don`t know what to answer anymore i start to write bullshit.....couse me pro they lolclan,me masterjedi.
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

jailaa

Yes, it is a joke. A 720h joke.