Web Analytics
TO JAILAAAAA< - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

TO JAILAAAAA<

Started by maslina, July 22, 2010, 11:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

za

[quoteFirst punishment I sent for all @ baium was 120hours. Nothing about antharas was posted than. After the antharas pics were posted, being a second offense. I sent the punishment as 720hours][/quote]

where is my second exploit?  

pls excuse me! where is my first exploit.....

i appear only on 1 screen and i got punished for 2? OMFG,WTF is wrong with you? i ask you again?are u drunk? are you drugged? ohh....i forgot...i kicked your ass in pvp......that is your problem  :o

maslina

Quote from: Torek [IF] on July 22, 2010, 04:50:48 PM
u can see my dkface in just 1 second  :D :D :D i posted even 3 videos of me :P
i never hidden my face, and i'm fighting to see yours.....
Your retardness has any limits???? Where i said i want to see your face tard? When i will care about your face i`ll be probably dead.....the message of what i said is to stop judging people idiot,if i were to judge you hard,i can figure how mature you are if you still like hentai (pro avatar).
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

ChujoZord

Quote from: za on July 22, 2010, 04:56:10 PM
[quoteFirst punishment I sent for all @ baium was 120hours. Nothing about antharas was posted than. After the antharas pics were posted, being a second offense. I sent the punishment as 720hours]

where is my second exploit?  

pls excuse me! where is my first exploit.....

i appear only on 1 screen and i got punished for 2? OMFG,WTF is wrong with you? i ask you again?are u drunk? are you drugged? ohh....i forgot...i kicked your ass in pvp......that is your problem  :o
Neither :] Also Higher Rank Admin(Protocol,Torn,Descent)  suppose to check in logs that i enter via portal stone.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE