Web Analytics
to jaila - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

to jaila

Started by za, July 22, 2010, 11:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kris

i wanna know reason of my ban too, on baium i wasn't online and on anth i had quest, so why i got banned ?

SmiteMe

Quote from: Kris on July 22, 2010, 12:18:55 PM
i wanna know reason of my ban too, on baium i wasn't online and on anth i had quest, so why i got banned ?

because gm had a bad day, now you can leave...bye !

zippobg

Quote from: SmiteMe on July 22, 2010, 12:20:01 PM
because gm had a bad day, now you can leave...bye !
This sound me like "Rest in Peace"  :o
SadFace
WC/OL

maslina

FOR IDIOTS SAYING I CRY FOR BAN...... I say it for the thousand time,i `m not banned since i`m not involved,what i want and what everyone wants to know is why the fack you do random ban after shitty screens,and don`t tell me that someone checked logs of people involved couse i don`t believe it. And pls If it`s still you jaila answering try to post a smart reply not your kiddo type replies,THX.
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

za

OK! u are the man! the big fat man with triplle glasses hideing behind a pc...  u just showed that u are in enemy clan of exci! where are the proof?  maybe u dont understand me! WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT I EXPLOITED????  in what language do u want me to write?
dude , make us all a favor, go to the bathroom, make a handjob, dream that u have a girl friend, and then come back and show me proof!

SmiteMe

Quote from: za on July 22, 2010, 12:24:17 PM
OK! u are the man! the big fat man with triplle glasses hideing behind a pc...  u just showed that u are in enemy clan of exci! where are the proof?  maybe u dont understand me! WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT I EXPLOITED????  in what language do u want me to write?
dude , make us all a favor, go to the bathroom, make a handjob, dream that u have a girl friend, and then come back and show me proof!

you are free to leave also...bye !

Nanny

Don't flame on Jaila, he has not infinite patience.

OneNight and others who complain about ban at Antharas when they got quest:
START THINKING.

You did quest, but others who entered by a clan gate did exploit and without them u probably could not kill rb. And:
if for example you are in party where few members use L2w, u'll get ban becouse they use it! Becouse U let them to use it and u have some benefits from that!
Remember when some of Crows get ban for L2w in MOS? Some of them only was sitting in pt, but whole party got ban.
It is called collective responsibility.

Is it so hard to understand?
And u have no right to demand unban. That's all.

Kris

Quote from: Kris on July 22, 2010, 12:18:55 PM
jaila can u answer me or no ballz ?

jailaa

Quote from: Nanny on July 22, 2010, 12:36:08 PM
Don't flame on Jaila, he has not infinite patience.

OneNight and others who complain about ban at Antharas when they got quest:
START THINKING.

You did quest, but others who entered by a clan gate did exploit and without them u probably could not kill rb. And:
if for example you are in party where few members use L2w, u'll get ban becouse they use it! Becouse U let them to use it and u have some benefits from that!
Remember when some of Crows get ban for L2w in MOS? Some of them only was sitting in pt, but whole party got ban.
It is called collective responsibility.

Is it so hard to understand?
And u have no right to demand unban. That's all.

answer to kris. thank you nanny.

Nanny

Kris

i was porting by antharas heart and i didn't noticed clan gate

temptME

Quote from: Kris on July 22, 2010, 12:39:13 PM
i was porting by antharas heart and i didn't noticed clan gate
delightful.

BlackHand