News:

Main Menu

to jaila

Started by za, July 22, 2010, 11:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanny

Quote from: Kris on July 22, 2010, 12:39:13 PM
i was porting by antharas heart and i didn't noticed clan gate

Yes, clan gate was behind your char's back and u coulnd't see it and additionally u was afk! Maybe it's true, but u can't prove it, so - u have bad luck.

za

did u finish that handjob? now show me the proof!   i hope your glasses did not get dirty after that handjob! now i will not be polite neighter! bb server!

Kris

the same u can't prove that i come there thru clan gate or i noticed it

jailaa

Prove you went in with quest :)

Kris

za

show me any prove of exploiting! u did not show nothing, only your big fat mouth! drop the meat from your hand, and show me prove!

jailaa

Quote from: za on July 22, 2010, 12:55:11 PM
show me any prove of exploiting! u did not show nothing, only your big fat mouth! drop the meat from your hand, and show me prove!

Or what ? You'll cry more ?

Kris

i wanna see a prove, is it so hard to show it ?

za

he dont have any prove....... he is just mad bcz i lost all pvp agains exci!!!! and he is shame of his self bcz 4 clans could not take aden against 2 pt!!!! leave your clan fatso and show us proves!

Akira

I am unhappy cuz of some good ppl there who actually went there by quest, but this whole situation just shows how excidium are like. Leaders cheat, use exploit and put their clanmates in "danger" of getting banned. Their arrogance is unbelievable. I hope that excidium will still play, but w/o such ppl as Cherry/Cheruby and whoever thinks like they do.
Play fair guys, and we will have more fun, more good pvps and other things.

Anyways, thanks jailaa for cleaning all this mess, you did well!

p.s. Dunno who got through quest, so if you have a date when all this thing has happened, post it, maybe some good guys will have their ban shortened.
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

jailaa

Quote from: za on July 22, 2010, 01:03:13 PM
he dont have any prove....... he is just mad bcz i lost all pvp agains exci!!!! and he is shame of his self bcz 4 clans could not take aden against 2 pt!!!! leave your clan fatso and show us proves!

I'm not fat !! I'm not even "fluffy" :) I do admit recently I developed a small "beer belly", but I'm trying to keep it under control. I have a good job, a beautiful girlfriend, lots of friends. Now, tell me more about you ..  ;D

Nanny

OneNight, Kris, did u read what I wrote? Collective responsibility...