News:

Main Menu

Mana potion = 1DC , wtf?

Started by peroxide, July 22, 2010, 01:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peroxide

Quote from: Torek [IF] on July 22, 2010, 04:08:13 PM
play hard go pro noobs!!!

all of u are accustomed to the "high rate" server, that's your problem.
imao the rate is too high.

when i started here after some hour i was still liv 30 and asked to a mate mana pots and he gave me 1k saying "i have million of them, here is easy find herbs"
well is my friend a god? i don't think, simply he is enough pro to know how to farm them.

so ppl if u are a kid "wannabeproandhaveeverythingin1week" then join some idiot 50000x server or more

No sense

Yeah I had enough mana herbs when i was lvl-ing in DC, FG etc also, but now I am lvl 80
YES I can make other char and go farm mana herbs, but I have better things to do, I dont want to do "monday = mana herbs farming", I want to go in Gran and buy a decent amount of mana pots, AT ALL TIME, not to wake up early in the morning, rushing in Giran to buy a couple of mana pots from the only 2, or max 3 guys, that are selling them. Lmao by the time I get back from Randolf to buy some more, they are gone.

I use about 100 mana potions at a decent pvp or RB, think about this, healers, rechargers, daggers, mages, even archers use quite a few, so dont tell me horse crap stories about u and ur pro friend......it's just useless.

andreas32

Quote from: Torek [IF] on July 22, 2010, 04:08:13 PM
play hard go pro noobs!!!

all of u are accustomed to the "high rate" server, that's your problem.
imao the rate is too high.

when i started here after some hour i was still liv 30 and asked to a mate mana pots and he gave me 1k saying "i have million of them, here is easy find herbs"
well is my friend a god? i don't think, simply he is enough pro to know how to farm them.

so ppl if u are a kid "wannabeproandhaveeverythingin1week" then join some idiot 50000x server or more

Wanna  a simple answer? Your friend's name is Lineage2 Walker. xD

Shilen

Quote from: bajaksc on July 22, 2010, 05:08:44 PM
silent valley.  try its rly fast :P
+1, u dont even have to kill, last time when i was in SV i just picked up 2k+ mana herb (and at least 1k+- platinum) from the ground  :D
lazy ppl. (or bots  :D)
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

ChujoZord

Dunno wtf are you talking but personally I have 78k of mana herbs :P

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

ChujoZord

Quote from: Torek [IF] on July 24, 2010, 01:26:05 PM

OMG finally some1 who know how to play.....now tell me shilen and chujo, are u some kind of god or just two ppl who use a brain just a bit to understand how to earn mana herbs??

i repeat this server is full of kids who wanna everything without work....
3rd option - farmer.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

HouseIND

Make offline shop  for mana herbs or e.mana pots ? I think you would get it faster than crying here on forum :)

peroxide

Look mana potions are the most used consumables o this server, and in fact, on every DN server. And here on 9x, they lack to deliver. Yeah when I was lvl-ing my chars I gathered mana herbs in AB, GC, SV etc, now I MOVED ON, I play in HB and Primaveral (dunno if I typed it corectly ::)) I eat 200 mana pots just with my SE there, stop insisting with this troll like explenations (I have 100k herbs, who has herbs is pro, who doesnt is noob, make offline shops etc) And who might sell me mana herbs sweetheart? you? I see the guys buying mana herbs for days in offline shops, so 10x but no 10x.

They asked to make Baium easier to kill and they did it, all I am asking is to increase at least by 1x the mana herb drop, or the diversity of mobs that drop them

As for that frog eating, meatballs muncher italian, just shut it dude, spam another topic or go with ur PRO friend and gather mana herbs.

Zas Christ......

peroxide

Quote from: k0rina on July 26, 2010, 09:50:44 AM
http://img708.imageshack.us/i/shot01179.png/ 
useless topic  just learn how to play .

Yeah u where banned half the time in this servers existance, and when ur not banned you play with BD/SE on l2w.....so please......dont even bother to reply.....pffff

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on July 23, 2010, 12:18:16 AM
where i'm trying to be smart? i just hate the ppl that tell the stories as they want changing the things.. :S

btw yes, the sad thing is that u can get lvl 40-45 in 1 day rofl .... and u took 1 week... even playing 1-2h u shoult get more lvl rofl

"Goddamn I am stuck at lvl  58 for 2 weeks!! J4ck pliz can U help me to reach lvl 60? I need that for buy exp from your orc lvl 80!!!"

XDD
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: Torek [IF] on July 26, 2010, 04:47:21 PM

no l2w no party  ;D
it's easy to be cool when u use a 3th software.

and btw, i made liv 55 in one week playing 1 max 2 hour per day not liv 45 my dear wannabecool phoenix

he didn't... he was just able to exp leeching or buying exp fro donator coins... =D
J4cKDan13L

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on July 27, 2010, 12:22:02 AM

c'on black there was a whole clan reading your begs for reach exp.. your max "proproproplayer gaming" was to stay in aden wasting billions of coins in useless overenchanting  ::) and waiting for some exp seller XD
J4cKDan13L

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: Torek [IF] on July 27, 2010, 04:16:48 PM
no no, let him read my tread and then he will post a picture to show he's right xDDD

there are thousand of topics about this on  italian section xDDD everytime that i remeber this to him, he start flames like hell.....this point touch him deep in his heart xDD

anyway black, when u will read this u will start a fakin long post flaming like an emo kid so i tell u yet that i WILL NOT ANSWEAR TO YOU about this matter anymore, cuz am+24 is and will be always better than am+3 xDDDDDD so the case is closed for evah!!

ok now i got pop corn, i'm ready to laugh hard reading your reply xDDD

not for defend the pro TheBlackPhoenix player but he said that the difference between am+3 and am+24 in damage is really low.. but am+24 stills a little ... LITTLE... better...
J4cKDan13L