Web Analytics
Mana potion = 1DC , wtf?

News:

Main Menu

Mana potion = 1DC , wtf?

Started by peroxide, July 22, 2010, 01:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peroxide

Ok guys, GM's pls do something, finding mana potions is beginning to be more and more herder, I mean COMMON,  chp almoust dont exist, other pots almost dont exist etc, but mana potions, I mean common, theres no one selling them anymore, and the guys who are still selling them, are doing it for a very high price, 30k, wtf? oh yeah and they only have around 1k mana potions, for the entire server, lol wtf?

Increase the drop rate of mana herbs, or the diversity of mobs wich drop them. Put simple mana pots at NPC's, dunno, just pls think about this issue.

jailaa

Quote from: peroxide on July 22, 2010, 01:41:12 PM
Ok guys, GM's pls do something, finding mana potions is beginning to be more and more herder, I mean COMMON,  chp almoust dont exist, other pots almost dont exist etc, but mana potions, I mean common, theres no one selling them anymore, and the guys who are still selling them, are doing it for a very high price, 30k, wtf? oh yeah and they only have around 1k mana potions, for the entire server, lol wtf?

Increase the drop rate of mana herbs, or the diversity of mobs wich drop them. Put simple mana pots at NPC's, dunno, just pls think about this issue.

1 hour at Ancient Battleground = ~12k mana herbs .. which is a LOT of potions.

peroxide

Quote from: jailaa on July 22, 2010, 01:42:09 PM
1 hour at Ancient Battleground = ~12k mana herbs .. which is a LOT of potions.

Lol Jaila, yeah in AB, from lvl 60 to 66, I am lvl 80, and only place I can farm them is IOP, but I make around 1k mana herbs/hour, and I use a really decent amount of mana potions to farm them. I dont want to waste 1 hour/day to farm mana herbs dude, I have better things to do, as I am sure we all do.

Thats why you made a costum server, with potions. So people woulnt have to worrie about mana, like on official servers. I mean whats the point of having CHP pots, when they dont exist on the server? I know what ur gonna say: "yeah well make low lvl char and go farm them".....yeah like thats gonna happen, you try to make low lvl char and go farm herbs, when other people are killing baium, doing pvp, HB, Dino etc......

jailaa

Quote from: peroxide on July 22, 2010, 01:52:13 PM
Lol Jaila, yeah in AB, from lvl 60 to 66, I am lvl 80, and only place I can farm them is IOP, but I make around 1k mana herbs/hour, and I use a really decent amount of mana potions to farm them. I dont want to waste 1 hour/day to farm mana herbs dude, I have better things to do, as I am sure we all do.

Thats why you made a costum server, with potions. So people woulnt have to worrie about mana, like on official servers. I mean whats the point of having CHP pots, when they dont exist on the server? I know what ur gonna say: "yeah well make low lvl char and go farm them".....yeah like thats gonna happen, you try to make low lvl char and go farm herbs, when other people are killing baium, doing pvp, HB, Dino etc......

Pots and other stuff is something to sustain the "little people". I always look arround to see how market is doing, saw pots at 8-9k.

Also it's a 9x server, make a lvl 60 char, keep him with a sin eater or a high lvl char from getting xp and farm mana pots.

peroxide

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on July 22, 2010, 01:50:50 PM

mmmm.. to be honest i noticed that the drop rate is less then other dn server.... dunno ,it is just me : > ..?
for don't talk about OMF....

The drop rate isnt smaller, Jailla just banned all bots, and now costum potions dont exist, u have to think twice before u use a m.atk pot or what ever,and not because its expensive, BECAUSE YOU CANT FIND THEM ON THE MARKET, and ofc YOU DONT HAVE HERBS, to make them urself.

I like a 50% l2w clean server, but common dudes, think about this stuff.....yeah join DN Network, costum made potions.....my ass ::)

trooperXkoki

go play tetris
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

peroxide

Quote from: jailaa on July 22, 2010, 01:54:23 PM
Pots and other stuff is something to sustain the "little people". I always look arround to see how market is doing, saw pots at 8-9k.

Also it's a 9x server, make a lvl 60 char, keep him with a sin eater or a high lvl char from getting xp and farm mana pots.

Jaila, WHAT smaller people? this server is like a small village, we all know each other? what smaller people? For Christ sake I even know the dwarfs names in Giran......so your saying that it's not absurd that there is only 1 dwarf who crafts bsss and that there is only 1 shop selling mana pot? It's not absurd at all? and only 1 guys who is selling CHP, he had around 400, FOR THE ENTIRE SERVER

ReNeGaT

Quote from: peroxide on July 22, 2010, 01:41:12 PM

wts 100k+ mana herbs, oh no i will make mana pots by myself so i gonna be rich now!!!!  ;D
>>>> Fin4lFate <<<<

Cazumi SS/SS
Cheops SD/GS
R4zOr SD/GH
Belhiar SM/WR
Bufinia PAL/PP

bajaksc

silent valley.  try its rly fast :P
< CL of ExC1DiuM >

ChillyWilly

I've been lvling crystals in fields of massacre for my tattoos and to sell... I've picked up enough mana herbs there to keep all my chars going, though I could use more healing herbs :/

Nabz0r

Quote from: Torek [IF] on July 22, 2010, 04:08:13 PM
play hard go pro noobs!!!

all of u are accustomed to the "high rate" server, that's your problem.
imao the rate is too high.

when i started here after some hour i was still liv 30 and asked to a mate mana pots and he gave me 1k saying "i have million of them, here is easy find herbs"
well is my friend a god? i don't think, simply he is enough pro to know how to farm them.

so ppl if u are a kid "wannabeproandhaveeverythingin1week" then join some idiot 50000x server or more
You really think your friend is pro cuz he got some mana pots? Do you even know what professional means? And this is a high rate server you stupid freak, lmao move to another sever and stop spaming.
P.S.: Nice english from you and your pr0 friend

Noob and Beyond

B1ll

please give me pleasuere i need feel me pretty and loved  =C

BrokenS0ul ----- PR/WK PuRe DaMaGe dwarfie=P
BunnyDread ---- TY/PAL Shared with padawan xD