Web Analytics
@community: wtf is going on with our attri system (with proofs) - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

@community: wtf is going on with our attri system (with proofs)

Started by lucifsg, July 24, 2010, 02:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlynn

Quote from: WindPhoenix on July 25, 2010, 12:20:05 AM
Total time logged in: 49 days, 5 hours and 39 minutes.

I wasted almost two months on this forum, and i am a sad wookie for that.  :'(
Even sadder is the fact you probably spent that much time just by washing your ingame imaginary car or going on a picnic with your ingame wife and kids in the Elven forest.
Total time logged in: 56 days, 53 minutes. :( :-X

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

lucifsg

Quote from: WindPhoenix on July 25, 2010, 12:20:05 AM
Total time logged in: 49 days, 5 hours and 39 minutes.

I wasted almost two months on this forum, and i am a sad wookie for that.  :'(
Even sadder is the fact you probably spent that much time just by washing your ingame imaginary car or going on a picnic with your ingame wife and kids in the Elven forest.

u dont play do u ? so how can u say shit about me since u dont even know how much i play ?
heh anyway have it ur way...
1/2 of ur posts, 0 skilled tard are about u coming back out of the blue n farming the server again. ahahahahah who has imaginations sucker? 1st u never ever farmed anyone u may just hardly killed someone (i bet by pming him) . 2nd u never will farm anyone cause ur best skill u ever had in this game was quoting others on forum. when someone said pvp countair u was mentioning ur post counter. and ye i understand u r butthurt cause u kiss the ground everytime u meet me , but com on we meet once per month lately, get over it.

so go beg glenn to play some chess with u, as u prolly got 0 irl friends and freak off stupid cunt.
and actually stop joining game w8ing n hoping for some boost on ur char freaktard. ur char rocks, u just suck as u always did.
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Neozinhu

Total time logged in: 62 days, 17 hours and 12 minutes.

QQ
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

sm0g

Quote from: jailaa on July 24, 2010, 11:59:40 AM
This is how it is on retail: if you go over 300+ resist it resets - basically you have your_resist-300
oh cmon,complaining retail to that dragon network mega custom shit is kinda,erm lame?
null.void

mortal

Most of u are so pathetic like wind , trooper and qwert bla bla .

Dunno but i think he isn t testing it for himself , he just want to help in fixing this shit and u flame him bcs of it . Try to fix server where u   played 2 3 4 years or still playing and dont let him die , your answer for it --- pathetic flaming .

sry for english :)
gl for forum spamers

JACKSPARROWPL th/pp  |  Prototyp3 wc/bp  |  xMortalMagicx sps/ee 

WindPhoenix

Quote from: lucifsg on July 25, 2010, 04:47:19 AM
u dont play do u ? so how can u say shit about me since u dont even know how much i play ?
heh anyway have it ur way...
1/2 of ur posts, 0 skilled tard are about u coming back out of the blue n farming the server again. ahahahahah who has imaginations sucker? 1st u never ever farmed anyone u may just hardly killed someone (i bet by pming him) . 2nd u never will farm anyone cause ur best skill u ever had in this game was quoting others on forum. when someone said pvp countair u was mentioning ur post counter. and ye i understand u r butthurt cause u kiss the ground everytime u meet me , but com on we meet once per month lately, get over it.

so go beg glenn to play some chess with u, as u prolly got 0 irl friends and freak off stupid cunt.
and actually stop joining game w8ing n hoping for some boost on ur char freaktard. ur char rocks, u just suck as u always did.
ahahahahahah, good one. How was the siege? Sorry, but i was out with my friends, so i kinda missed it. But i am sure you were pwnz0r like Rambo :) You made +100 pvp so you can sleep well at night. Or wait, do you sleep IG as well? :D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

jygh

Quote from: WindPhoenix on July 25, 2010, 11:36:31 AM
ahahahahahah, good one. How was the siege? Sorry, but i was out with my friends, so i kinda missed it. But i am sure you were pwnz0r like Rambo :) You made +100 pvp so you can sleep well at night. Or wait, do you sleep IG as well? :D
he was on oly whole siege :P and siege was funny anyway . temps won
  Nightmare 30x

seboulba

Quote from: Ashlynn on July 25, 2010, 12:48:05 AM
Total time logged in: 56 days, 53 minutes. :( :-X

Total time logged in: 16 days, 15 hours and 1 minutes

after 5 years of playing  ;D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Diabolical

Quote from: mortal on July 25, 2010, 10:55:08 AM

Dunno but i think he isn t testing it for himself , he just want to help in fixing this shit and u flame him bcs of it . Try to fix server where u   played 2 3 4 years or still playing and dont let him die , your answer for it --- pathetic flaming .

gl for forum spamers

im sorry but u need to shut ur hole :) , luci doesnt care about server or he is doing that for the community , if u believe that u r a fool and if u just say that to back him up then u r a douche .. luci cares about his gaming only , not that its bad thing , i dont rly care if he still plays or not , we all played and we all farmed and some ppl takes them longer to stop
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

trooperXkoki

Quote from: mortal on July 25, 2010, 10:55:08 AM

gl for forum spamers
another kid with NO future
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

WindPhoenix

The funniest thing is that being inactive like me (i do play, but just from time to time, like once or twice per week, when i have time, because it's just a game after all) it's used like some kind of insult: "omg nuub, you are inactive, farm m0ar and maybe then you'll be pr0 like us, online 24/7 and peeing in a bottle".

My reply - No, thx. I'd rather be "newb" than wasting my life and health on a game.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history