Web Analytics
Insult

News:

Main Menu

Insult

Started by Sev3n, July 28, 2010, 12:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sev3n

(http://img821.imageshack.us/i/shot00196.png/)

Somewhere rules say is banable
RETIRED
Nightmare x30:
DraksLord TH/PP OFF
St1ngerx HE/BD OFF
Valkyria x9:
MasterGhost SPS + TY/DE + DE/TY + EE/SPS OFF
St1nger GL + HE/GL OFF
iDraksLord TH + TH/PP OFF

LegolasIII

ohohohhh man.. if there s nothing to post about since exci is banned we have to post even insulting? XD

RelaXo ~ Rest in Peace
Impact ~ Valkyria x9 Rest in Peace

jailaa

Ban no. I little quiet time, yes.

Akira

Legolas, I couldnt care less about excidium, but insulting should be forbidden, I mean such rude and aggressive ones.
Sorry but calling names your mother is just low.

+1 to jailaa, it's not sth for ban, silence is a good option
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

k0dex

So if I got insult pm from ubers on forum, he will be quiet also?

jailaa

Quote from: k0dex on July 29, 2010, 12:51:28 AM
So if I got insult pm from ubers on forum, he will be quiet also?

PM doesn't affect the other players and no one else knows about it + you have the choice to block the message. Of course if the insulting continues through spam, multiple chars etc it will be punished. I forgot to apply the punishment to buffcat when I was online yesterday. I will do it today.

zippobg

Quote from: jailaa on July 29, 2010, 08:39:24 AM
PM doesn't affect the other players and no one else knows about it + you have the choice to block the message. Of course if the insulting continues through spam, multiple chars etc it will be punished. I forgot to apply the punishment to buffcat when I was online yesterday. I will do it today.
For how time is the penalty?  ::)
SadFace
WC/OL

k0dex

Quote from: jailaa on July 29, 2010, 08:39:24 AM
its not about buffcat, its about stupidbitch pm, and as you said, pm doesnt counting, so you can easy close this topic.

za

JAILA, you are makeing presents again? :O
u sent me to jail 24 hours bcz of insulting someone........  why cant u never be fair? in one post you said that you will quit! what are you waiting for?

Or maybe u was drunk when you sent me to jail for insulting?

za

omfg moron lecktor.....i ask you again, who asked you? u have really big brain damage dude.....maybe bcz you was molested ? i am so sorry for you! bb now

jailaa

Quote from: za on July 29, 2010, 06:10:17 PM
JAILA, you are makeing presents again? :O
u sent me to jail 24 hours bcz of insulting someone........  why cant u never be fair? in one post you said that you will quit! what are you waiting for?

Or maybe u was drunk when you sent me to jail for insulting?

keep pushing my buttons za. i didn't leave because descent asked me to continue being a gm

za

OK Jaila, no more Mr bad guy from me, but please answer why buffcat only get chat ban and you sent me to jail? it was the same flaming, and not on hero chat, only shout. I really dont understand. Ty for your time spent on this thread.

BYE, and have a nice day!