Web Analytics
Frintezza Epic - Head Admins don't care about it.

News:

Main Menu

Frintezza Epic - Head Admins don't care about it.

Started by ChujoZord, August 05, 2010, 09:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChujoZord

GoodGame with killing Frintezza. It's inpossible to freaking kill.
TY/DE i hitting EVil Spirit 3k mages 200 archers 100.
Shadow dont work on it.
Breaths spawn all the time after few min there is arround 30+ every hit 2.5k.

You made this server freaking inpossible also nerfed ty/de bison the one hope for this raid.

Good Game that you even care about us. I feel freaked hard.

Same shit is on Valakas he is inpossible to kill.
You want us to donate for epics Necklace?

I want to add that all this server files are made for other DN servers where people have mutants - no ty/de nerfs - weapons + 25.
It's just copy of other server with some bonuses

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

iMEXX

u still try with 3 parties? ;d
next time make more u gotta need around 100+ ppl to kill it maybe  ;D ;D
Infinity x5                                                      
Moondust - SR/SWS Nobless                          
iMEXX - SPS/EE Nobless                              

ChujoZord

Quote from: iMEXX on August 05, 2010, 09:56:39 PM
4 pt this time. As I know this raid is able only for 45 PPL :>

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Naiz

Quote from: iMEXX on August 05, 2010, 09:56:39 PM

max 5 martys can go to tezza...
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Akira

and again I have to agree with ChujoZord, start reading topics on this forum! You apparently don't care about us - players, and believe me, our patience have it's limit. enjoy your donations while you still can, if you keep your work as it is now, you will see a dead server soon and you won't have any1 to blame for it but yourself.
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

k0dex

no progress till end of this  month and we are  moving to some normal server...

bsrealm

Quote from: k0dex on August 06, 2010, 12:05:58 AM

Can't wait! Also note that this topic is the nth topic about Frintezza, etc. We already made a topic long time ago. So, in essence, ignored for ages. Ofc, jailaa will come in and say "summer" and go away.
Balki

Descent

We will monitor players going to them raids and if we feel needed we will adjust them but if we see its just because they are not ready to kill then nothing will be changed.

ChujoZord

Quote from: k0dex on August 06, 2010, 12:05:58 AM
kodex badzcie jutro o 20
tak z 2 -3 pt :P damy kurwa frapsa

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

+GekKey+

Quote from: Descent on August 06, 2010, 01:36:05 AM
We will monitor players going to them raids and if we feel needed we will adjust them but if we see its just because they are not ready to kill then nothing will be changed.

Might as well wanna check RBs wich used to be boosted and were taken back to normal... They atually drop SHIET... most of time u will get 1 eas, and 1 book DI 2 or 3 if you are lucky

Akira

45 subbed ppl with s grades are to few to even take 10% of RBs's life, so what the fak are you talking about. I gues that maybe if all big clan would work togheter on this we might have actually kill valakas, but seriously it is a long way to go, Admins should check it.
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

jailaa

Frintezza seems really unkilllable. I've personally saw the kill attempt from FI and Enclave. I've spoke to descent last night about this.

1- The evil spirits are too strong, way to strong. Normally they should be killed by 1 party in 1-2 minutes TOP. I saw enclave stacking even 3 parties on them and getting only as far as TOP 5% oh it's hp down.
2- The breath of halisha do TOO MUCH damage - their damage, besides being aoe can kill 1 player in max 2 hits. There is nothing you can do to stop that. Breath of halisha should not spawn in the first 5 minutes, which is the time you have to kill the evil spirits before any breath of halisha spawn. Also breath of halisha should not spawn from the corresponding evil spirit once it's killed.
3- I am not sure of halisha itself since no one got as far as killing the evil spirits and trying to kill halisha.

Stacking many parties won't help either. The damage from breath of halisha is way way to high and big AOE and having 1 player or 5 players will have same effect.