Web Analytics
WE NEED TO VOTE

News:

Main Menu

WE NEED TO VOTE

Started by Fundin, August 17, 2010, 11:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fundin

Everybody...all the crying, whining, complaining, donator hating, bug b1itching, playground pushing-match blame-game walker user flaming....just put that on hold please. I don't care about that stuff. Just think about voting...without prejudice and without ego.

See, despite all the things I named....I like it here. There still has to be a good number of us here that care about where we play L2 and are established with our gear and adena. I know people will say all those things listed above are the reason people leave and stay away....but that's not the point.

If you still like it here...we just need to vote and I think everything will take care of itself. Sure a hater will say 'the things that suck drive away new people in two weeks anyway! fix them first!' ...perhaps....but to encourage that slow downward spiral is putting the horse before the cart. Does anything truly run flawlessly? Does anything truly have a spotless record? Theres always pros and cons.

So anyway I'm going to vote everyday and keep on encouraging new people that do show up how to survive on DN...and give them a hand if I can. It's an easy thing to do.

TonyS

Dont be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcvXSSCEHs0 :)  Anyway cannot do anything because Drake is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXXpksloprs .

Fundin

:D heh clever stuff you sure know your youtube.....JUST AS LONG AS YOU VOTED!!! cya

Fundin

BUMP!!!

I guess even if people don't read the content at least they are reading the title. I guess I can say whatever I want in here and it won't matter will it?

Snoopy loopy butt bubble cheese fart bean fried elpy brains! Rama dama ding dong twinkie? Wow pow apple picker pickle!!!
Say THAT three times real fast.

Thanx for voting.

Fundin

# 46 to # 36 WOO HOO! You guys rock! On to # 26!

6bIK

Quote from: Fundin on August 17, 2010, 11:27:15 PM
Everybody...all the crying, whining, complaining, donator hating, bug b1itching, playground pushing-match blame-game walker user flaming....just put that on hold please. I don't care about that stuff. Just think about voting...without prejudice and without ego.

See, despite all the things I named....I like it here. There still has to be a good number of us here that care about where we play L2 and are established with our gear and adena. I know people will say all those things listed above are the reason people leave and stay away....but that's not the point.

If you still like it here...we just need to vote and I think everything will take care of itself. Sure a hater will say 'the things that suck drive away new people in two weeks anyway! fix them first!' ...perhaps....but to encourage that slow downward spiral is putting the horse before the cart. Does anything truly run flawlessly? Does anything truly have a spotless record? Theres always pros and cons.

So anyway I'm going to vote everyday and keep on encouraging new people that do show up how to survive on DN...and give them a hand if I can. It's an easy thing to do.

WE need FIX BUG'S + UPDATE TO GRACIA :)

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Fundin

# 20! TWO ZERO! TWENTY!

Hot DAMN that's what I'm talkin' about! That's old school...let's see about # 10...it can only get better.  ;D ;D ;D

SzeF

beside the higher position on the list what actually change does it make to us? players?
fake voting, fake position (fake heros inside :P)... and? ppl come, see how it rly is and leave... = waste of time!
So I dont want anybody to blame me for advertising server which does not deserve to be on higher place than it was before "big fake campain".. give me a brake.
Improve something than You will get peoples votes! For sure!! :)
TuguN

Fundin

Nicely done lads and lasses...after the first of the month we're holding at # 22 :D:D:D

22 is a good number in my book...keep at em'! Pound it down to 15 or 16 I bet...vote everyday :D Thanks people.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Fundin on September 07, 2010, 05:51:46 AM
Nicely done lads and lasses...after the first of the month we're holding at # 22 :D:D:D

22 is a good number in my book...keep at em'! Pound it down to 15 or 16 I bet...vote everyday :D Thanks people.

Its rare to see spirit like yours on DN, even for old shag as i am, but i have to say you gave me some positive energy today m thank you for that.
:-* :-*
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Alex

Quote from: Lecktor on September 07, 2010, 02:33:07 PM
cant u put a auto vote for when we activate  forum account or game account

?

for example when u want to enter game u 1 st must vote ?

then last 50 ppl will leave x15 server
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

freezoid1

Quote from: Lecktor on September 07, 2010, 02:33:07 PM
cant u put a auto vote for when we activate  forum account or game account

?

for example when u want to enter game u 1 st must vote ?
what a stupid idea... its my decision if i want to vore or not and dont force me to do it

btw "Full Hellbound"? yea right...