For Track and those interested - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

For Track and those interested

Started by WindPhoenix, August 18, 2010, 01:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Herza on August 18, 2010, 06:25:13 PM
This was made, there is this -not that tiny- "button" always on the left, that you can click and ull vote. Ppl aren't voting. They want this and that to get implemented or fixed, but they say "I wont vote cos Track is doing nothing". Well he is doing something, yet ppl simply don't vote. Why? Lazyness?
i for once, am voting. We need a campaign for this, not just random 1-2 votes
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Sali

merge? most retarded idea u guys could give lol. Just think about it, gm's from Dragon, weapons from dragon, whole sh1t from dragon just to get rised population? u would cry for rollback few weeks after this merge.
About vote and stuff, its not about DN is low at ranking with no reason, 80% working hb with implemented gracia feautures, lot of edidted stuff like some IC, DNsets, even frintezza is edited... And GM... its bad when they are not here, but when they suddenly apear its getting even worse, all the nerfs, QQ and way of wicked thinking made from this server a mutant that cannot be returned to human form... And ye, im off from some time, but i doubt anything changed for better...
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

BassSultan^^

Quote from: Sali on August 19, 2010, 12:01:49 AM
merge? most retarded idea u guys could give lol. Just think about it, gm's from Dragon, weapons from dragon, whole sh1t from dragon just to get rised population? u would cry for rollback few weeks after this merge.
About vote and stuff, its not about DN is low at ranking with no reason, 80% working hb with implemented gracia feautures, lot of edidted stuff like some IC, DNsets, even frintezza is edited... And GM... its bad when they are not here, but when they suddenly apear its getting even worse, all the nerfs, QQ and way of wicked thinking made from this server a mutant that cannot be returned to human form... And ye, im off from some time, but i doubt anything changed for better...

things will never change on NM and everyone know that..... 1 gm apperas make bullsh1t other join up on his place and do same bullsh1t its almost the same circle.

We always had to live with it..........The Community here doesnt worth anything cuz everything we do is just talking but never take action

just my sight of view about the server

regards

Es/Pw is  the real power Reloaded Bass is Back
ShockEffect >>> ty/pal <3

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6719938/Mein_18 DANCEE WITH ME SOMEBODY!!! :D:D:D:D

BanThemAll

Quote from: BassSultan^^ on August 19, 2010, 02:29:23 AM

things will never change on NM and everyone know that..... 1 gm apperas make bullsh1t other join up on his place and do same bullsh1t its almost the same circle.

We always had to live with it..........The Community here doesnt worth anything cuz everything we do is just talking but never take action

just my sight of view about the server

regards

How you want ppl to make somthing if we give GM ideas and all they do its say "cant do" "impossible" (like with the server merge, we know its possible since many servers did it but u just dont care anymore).

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Sali on August 19, 2010, 12:01:49 AM

You could just lower the enchant of all weapons, so there wouldnt be any S grade weapons/armors that would be higher than +10... But yea the only problem are the Dragon GMs... But it would be much better if they would just wipe all the servers and there would be only valkyria and the new server that wouldnt have all the freaked up special items aka machinegun bow, dnet armor...

Anyways if any1 finds a c4 server with stacking subs let me know guys!  ;D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Arienrod

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on August 19, 2010, 11:06:43 AM
You could just lower the enchant of all weapons, so there wouldnt be any S grade weapons/armors that would be higher than +10... But yea the only problem are the Dragon GMs... But it would be much better if they would just wipe all the servers and there would be only valkyria and the new server that wouldnt have all the freaked up special items aka machinegun bow, dnet armor...

+1 :)
forbidden gateway farm FTW ! ^^

OwnerPL

Delete Hellbound and make server again c4 or interlude :)
IvennO - GL/PP      "Warriors fight to live, Gladiators fight to kill."
0vnerPL - Th/Pal
                                                       TheHeroes

trooperXkoki

Quote from: OwnerPL on August 19, 2010, 02:40:11 PM
Delete Hellbound and make server again c4 or interlude :)
with dnet sets or?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Rausis

Track is even thinking to uprgade to Gracia O_O wtf then it will come those vesper shits and unbalance game more=more ppls will leave :/
[URL=http://bildites.lv/viewer.php?file=48m83sz6hfk639ou10rl.png][/URL]
Ty MyMind  :D :D

Neozinhu

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on August 19, 2010, 11:06:43 AM

+2
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Furesy

Ahaha, Lineage 2 is dead, accept it, move on! Nothing you can change about that!

Though, if servers would merge (yea right), I'll play again! :D

joroboro

i read here bullshits after bullshits , server is good just some people don't know what to do and never stop  cry