Web Analytics
For Track and those interested

News:

Main Menu

For Track and those interested

Started by WindPhoenix, August 18, 2010, 01:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

It is good to see you back Track, but if you want to save the server, there is much to do. I am not usually pessimistic, but i must agree this time with those saying the server is dying. The population is shrinking, Temp are dominating and there is no "fresh blood". I think it is time to do whatever necesary to raise the server's popularity (voting in tops, promoting it, advertising etc) so that we get new blood on server. Also, you should ballance the server a bit. If the server is one-sided, the newcomes (if any) will have to either join Temp and lack pvp enemies or, if they dont join, they wont have acces to any RB.

Much of the server's fun lies in mass pvp and raiding. Nowadays, because of Temp monopoly, we have none.

And i hope advertising the server will bring new blood on server, otherwise we're slowly dying and the server will eventually close.

Just my frank opinion.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

seboulba

Quote from: WindPhoenix on August 18, 2010, 01:29:43 PM
It is good to see you back Track, but if you want to save the server, there is much to do. I am not usually pessimistic, but i must agree this time with those saying the server is dying. The population is shrinking, Temp are dominating and there is no "fresh blood". I think it is time to do whatever necesary to raise the server's popularity (voting in tops, promoting it, advertising etc) so that we get new blood on server. Also, you should ballance the server a bit. If the server is one-sided, the newcomes (if any) will have to either join Temp and lack pvp enemies or, if they dont join, they wont have acces to any RB.

Much of the server's fun lies in mass pvp and raiding. Nowadays, because of Temp monopoly, we have none.

And i hope advertising the server will bring new blood on server, otherwise we're slowly dying and the server will eventually close.

Just my frank opinion.

News ppl's will never join if u start to speak about the domination of one ally on this serv XD
nm30X
EvilBunnies

WindPhoenix

Quote from: seboulba on August 18, 2010, 01:42:08 PM
News ppl's will never join if u start to speak about the domination of one ally on this serv XD
we cant hide that forever, u know? :D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Sephiroth

That's not the point at all.It's a matter of gear,starting from 0 it's really hard,and farming would take'em a whole year or 2 non stop to get Icarus+DNET+RBs...

Shreed

Just my frank opinion.

there is no point to bring fresh blood on NM coz we cant give them anything good to do ! Only way to "raise the server's popularity" is Merge of the servers (x15+x30+x5) and bring back our Mates to home :P

Arienrod

i can't imagine the mess of such a merget; but imo so much fun too coz it will turn in ex-server players warsXD

Cenarius

Well i start play in DN cuz when i check in Top List DN server was number 1, now we lost many positions in rank. One day i check number one server in top this days, just i was curious why they are number one, and gms give rewards if u vote i dont know if is easy check check when ppls vote, just i see that.Yeah i know new ppls no have a lot to do, and sometimes is hard make adena or coins for new ppls, but good idea i put b grade sets and weapons in stores ssd maybe too, with this they can farm mats and and anothers things to try make money, dynasty crafters usully buy mats, and another ppls buy ol mahum furs, moonstones, but they need something to start. Just my opinion  ;D
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

slimx

mby if we put in shops full C/B grade armor and wep + bss/ss D/C/B and
mby some custom npc buffs until lvl 74 or smth would help a bit in bringing new ppl to srv

TomekAlmighty

You cant expect that new people are gonna join such an old server... Also the game itself isn't as exciting anymore as it was few years ago. Or if you will somehow convince people to join, they will leave after a few weeks or months cuz they will realize they will have no fun here since you cant do jack shit on the server with bad gear and its really hard to get top gear without donating. And even with donating its really hard to get top gear since you have to spend ALOT of cash for it.

So the only way to make some fun on these servers is imo a merge of most of the servers. Or just DELETE all the servers and make a brand new one, this way you could probably reach at least 3k online people, but to make this happen you would need to make some kind of a countdown (30 days)  and make sure that people would spam everywhere about the new server. But c4, with the old Dn subs and no overpowered shitty weapons and armors. The server could also be on some new cronicle but there shouldn't be any S80 gear, since it sucks too much.

But i don't think this will happen anytime soon, since there are still enough people donating and its not worth yet to do such a risky move.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Herza

(...) I think it is time to do whatever necesary to raise the server's popularity (voting in tops, promoting it, advertising etc) so that we get new blood on server. (...)
This was made, there is this -not that tiny- "button" always on the left, that you can click and ull vote. Ppl aren't voting. They want this and that to get implemented or fixed, but they say "I wont vote cos Track is doing nothing". Well he is doing something, yet ppl simply don't vote. Why? Lazyness?
Does freedom means that you can do whatever you want?

MyShalala
MentalEva
Herza

seboulba

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on August 18, 2010, 06:20:31 PM
You cant expect that new people are gonna join such an old server... Also the game itself isn't as exciting anymore as it was few years ago. Or if you will somehow convince people to join, they will leave after a few weeks or months cuz they will realize they will have no fun here since you cant do jack shit on the server with bad gear and its really hard to get top gear without donating. And even with donating its really hard to get top gear since you have to spend ALOT of cash for it.

So the only way to make some fun on these servers is imo a merge of most of the servers. Or just DELETE all the servers and make a brand new one, this way you could probably reach at least 3k online people, but to make this happen you would need to make some kind of a countdown (30 days)  and make sure that people would spam everywhere about the new server. But c4, with the old Dn subs and no overpowered shitty weapons and armors. The server could also be on some new cronicle but there shouldn't be any S80 gear, since it sucks too much.

But i don't think this will happen anytime soon, since there are still enough people donating and its not worth yet to do such a risky move.

C4 FTW
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Gonzal

Please!!!!! i want to see red ic bows from dragon x15 :D
Zegladis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I9OY21RblQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l6rFZSguG4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ApA5Lgmgw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWjfdIi8k3w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdRUsYpEZpM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnAUEJ6V1BA